“Pleasently suprised”

Add it.
Golden Phoenix
Ranked #72 of 212 Restaurants in Crewe
Reviewed July 1, 2017

An all you can eat Chinese buffet, the restaurant is not too big, so booking a table may be a better option than just turning up, that said the food is of a good quality and there are a number of dishes to choose from, perhaps not as many as larger restaurants, but there was sufficient food to please most people. It was hot and looked good, we left feeling very full and will defiantly be going again, there was not much in the way of vegitarian dishes, but when we asked, they did say that if we struggled, they would prepaire something from the take away menu.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Fast friendly service. Food was outstanding and the place was clean and beautifully decorated. Reasonably priced, just so glad another all you can eat buffet back in Crewe.
Definitely recommend it and am coming back.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

It was our first time order from Golden Phoenix. We ordered our food via their website and got them very quick. The food was hot, tasty and so delicious! We will definitely come back! Love it!

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway last week to my disappointment it never turned up when I rang the shop I got no answer, however the next day I rang up and was told that my order had been misplaced but was told to hold the line.
After a few minutes the young lad who said his name was Steve said that my next takeaway was free of charge due the inconvenience, so on 23.8.16 I ordered my takeaway, when it arrived it was fantastic very good portion sizes hot and just very tasty, I will definitely order from here again and highly recommended also thank you to Steve for dealing with my problem so professionally and efficiently

Reviewed January 2, 2016

This is a fairly new restaurant and you would think that they would pull out the stops. The young waiter seemed very nervous and not very welcoming. The prawn crackers tasted old and stale however, the rest of the food was ok if a little over prised. I would suggest trying elsewhere where the service is so much better.

2  Thank Andy C