“Stunning ribs”

Price range: US$14 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2016

This is your all American style diner, cold beer, great burgers, my favourite though are the double glazed Jack Daniels ribs fall off the bone delicious, just writing this review is making me drool..If you're after Americana you won't be sorry. The only reason I've not given 5 stars is the screaming kids that somehow seem to be there everytime I go

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Atmosphere is always great in Fridays, but we've put off visiting the Cheshire Oaks restaurant for a while as the last few occasions we've been, it's just been mediocre. Tonight was really bad, cold mash, raw broccoli (I like a crunch to my veg, but this was just unacceptable) and just the overall presentation was poor! (Looked like it had been sloped onto the plate).
I will definitely not return, Liverpool 1's restaurant is much nicer!!!
On the plus side the waiting on staff were lovely & refills came frequently.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

This is conveniently placed on the retail park and well located for lunch. It has a spacious car park. Service was quick and professional.
There were 4 of us and everyone enjoyed their meal. Two had the 2 course lunchtime meal of 2 courses for £9.99 and we had a sharing starter of nachos, a surf and turf and a burger. the milkshakes and smoothies are of good quality and there is a good range of beers. The portions are generous and we didn't have room for desserts.
If you want a fairly substantial meal during shopping in a modern, clean environment this is a good place to eat. Free Wifi was good also.

1  Thank Babsstockport
Reviewed 26 January 2016

Came in after shopping with my boyfriend a week before our birthday (we get it on the same day) and we were seated straight away, served quickly and had great service. The sweet potato fried and the cheese and bacon fries are amazing! We noticed an app you can download that can get you money off vouchers, we downloaded this and got a free dessert birthday voucher. We showed this to our waitress and the next thing all staff came to sing happy birthday to us and put candles in our desserts. it was a lovely day and i would definitely return if we came to chester again :)

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We wanted to book a table as we thought it would be busy on a Friday night, but the online form was saying all that was left was 8.45, and even that kept crashing so I called them, the guy told me it was busy but it's first come first serve, which would usually put us off because we don't like waiting for an hour which it can sometimes be but we decided to give it a try and I'm glad we did because we walked in to a 30% full restuarant and were seated straight away! Highly recommend the bruchetta to start, its amazing! The Woo Woo is a gorgeous cocktail too. Megan who served us was lovely and most of the staff looked happy to be there! Give it a try but don't be put off by the online booking.