“Does what it says it will”
Review of Sun Sing

Sun Sing
Ranked #68 of 113 Restaurants in Nantwich
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Popped in totally by chance for a quick evening meal . We received a warm welcome and were immediately seated.
What followed was a really pleasant meal , we both picked items from the extensive menu none of which disappointed and all were good.
Surroundings were simple but clean and well maintained - Overall good value for a straightforward "does what it says it will" Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Sun Sing always offer high quality, good tasting food. Very good value for money and great people. Located in close to the best bars in Nantwich and always deliver fast.

1  Thank Hibberr
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered a Chinese at 6.45 pm and was told 1hr 40mins, which a bit longer than you would normally expect, I thought ok that's fine.. very hungry at this point thinking could of cooked myself! . Called again and chased at 8.25 and was told the chef had underestimated the orders and maybe another 20mins !! Called again at 9.05 and was told still a problem with the chef it may be at be at least another 20 mins but wouldn't want to commit... I spoke to the manager and she said and I quote "what do you want me to do " ..... to which I said deliver the takeaway 2 hours ago !!! And she said I can't guarantee when you will get you food"... so I cancelled the delivery after 3 hours of waiting and apparently they do do not have the facilities to refund over phone and you have to be there ... !!!!! bearing in mind the last food we ordered was awful (2 years ago)... we thought we would give them another chance but hey...don't get passionate about much but this game place needs closing down... they are not sorry, they are ignorant and do not compensate, as they do not see that you need or want to eat. Apparently they think that the chef is to blame! She said they have 3 delivery drivers!! We are very very disappointed.... and getting very hungry after 3 hours!! This is the second time we have been let down very badly by them, the first time was no beef in shredded crispy beef in Szechuan sauce. It really was just batter... I rang to complain, as we were weekly repeat customers, was told this is normal, OH NO WE EAT IT MOST WEEKS we would be a better judge in that, APPARENTLY NOT.... she said there is usually some beef!!!! Shocking they do not give a monkeys about quality or service... MONEY is their only drive..... I say and I will now go to chopsticks, lovely, u just have to pick up... but definitely worth it and great people to do business with.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Had a few takeaways from here over the past few month. The food is lovely, swift service and lovely staff. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 9 January 2017

The food here is average at best and I do wish that Chinese restaurants would stop using the deep fat fryer so much and also go easy on the MSG!