“Lovely food nice staff ”
Review of Sun Sing

Sun Sing
Ranked #77 of 119 Restaurants in Nantwich
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We went as a group of 7 and the food was excellent. Prices are very reasonable and there is a good drinks choice too. Plenty of options for vegetarians and many set menus also. Staff were very nice. Handily located in welsh row just a short stroll from the town centre. There are a few Pubs close by.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I have never felt the need to write review before that was until the shocking customer service at this place yet again they mess up my order then refuse to send the right order! Totally disgusting they can take the money an send what they feel like with not even a sorry

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank carl198136
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

They delivered the wrong order and then agreed to send out some of the correct order and expected us to pay for both! When questioned, the delivery driver stated that ‘just because we made a mistake doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pay’!!!

I prefer to chose my own food not what they feel like sending and certainly don’t appreciate paying twice the price for a meal I did not order! Staff are extremely rude and even put the phone down. Certainly wouldn’t go again!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank RBT1994
Reviewed February 8, 2018

It's not often I lose my rag on the phone but tonight Sun Sing have had it both barrels. I've felt ill for 2 days and couldn't face cooking tonight so I ordered a takeaway - set menu A for 2 plus a vegetarian main dish.

They delivered a Combination Starter set menu A (not even on the menu I was using) and none of the menu A main courses or rice. When I rang to complain, they told me I'd ordered a Combination Starter. I assured them I hadn't, I'd ordered a full meal but it seems they have updated their menu. They said we could keep the starter and they'd send the mains asap. There was no mention of any additional charge.

When the driver arrived, she wanted to charge me £11 for the privelege!!! I told her Sun Sing could ring me to sort it out. The young girl who rang me had zero customer service skills, was adamant that I owed £11 as that was the difference between the Combination Starter and the mains we'd had. Sorry, no way. We were charged £19 and the total for what I ordered is £24 so despite them messing me about, I will pay the difference of £5. As for the staff, they need to learn some manners and attain at least the very basic customer service skills.

It then got better:I've just had the delivery driver - a very well spoken English women - tear me off a strip about this. She actually said, and I quote, "Just because they made a mistake doesn't mean you shouldn't pay" ... followed up with "the person who took your order is being trained". Hilarious! So now I have to pay £11 for an incorrect order AND to train their new member of staff!!! Oh and she put the phone down on me too after telling me never to expect a delivery from them again.

Don't worry Sun Sing, I shall never cross your threshold again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Fresh fresh fresh and so tasty. Friendly staff great service . Superb food and not expensive not busy when we went and staff sat in room with us packing boxes we didn't mind and it made for super service but maybe not ideal when a bit fuller ?

Date of visit: December 2017