2,083 results
All reviews executive room afternoon tea handpicked hotels relaxation room cream tea hand picked hotels beautiful hotel newer part glass of champagne wine list wedding party evening meal sauna and steam room a la carte menu separate building special occasion wedding breakfast
Reviewed September 17, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights for my wedding anniversary, staff were exceptional and the hotel is breath taking, Food was delicious and very reasonable, Could not pick any faults, We stayed in room 301 which had fabulous views and was very clean and well maintained, The spa facilities are the best iv been to and our weekend was fantastic, Afternoon tea is highly recommended as is dining in the restaurant, Breakfast had a wide choice and was exceptional. All in all we shall be returning every year for our anniversary

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFearnley, General Manager at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Hello Charlotte P,

Thank you for your review following your recent anniversary stay and congratulations to you both.

It’s wonderful to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit.

The room you stayed in is one of our executive rooms and these rooms are very much a favourite amongst our guests. The views are fabulous, I do agree. I was happy to note that the room was very clean and well maintained.

The Health Club & Spa facilities are wonderful, perfect place to relax and unwind.

It sounds like you enjoyed all the hotel has to offer which makes it a great review for others thinking of booking to stay with us. I bet you left feeling thoroughly indulged.

We look forward to welcoming you back and celebrating future anniversaries with you.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

The hotel & spa is set in a stunning and tranquil setting we attended a wedding there on arrival we was impressed with the hotel setting and the pleasant greating we received on arrival from the attentative staff. The room was on the ground floor and pleasant, however on entry to the bathroom we discovered we had been put in the disable room and found it did not suit our needs, the toilet was to high, the bathroom sink to small otherwise a lovely stay for one night.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello CountessJackulate,

Thank you for your review following the recent wedding you attended.

I’m delighted to read that you received a pleasant greeting on arrival and that you were impressed with the hotel setting. We are very lucky to be located in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.

My sincere apologies, that your bedroom allocation did not suit your needs on this occasion. We have three accessible rooms within the hotel and when we are fully occupied we do have to use these rooms. I am pleased to note that you found it to be pleasant.

I’m happy to read that you had a lovely one night stay with us and hope you enjoyed the wedding celebrations.

Reviewed September 16, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic business stay. Exceptional rooms and service. Everything about my stay was perfect especially the food. I will be back next summer when working in the area again. I'm looking forward to it already.

• Stayed: September 2014

Hello mavisgee,

Thank you for reviewing your stay on Trip Advisor following your visit to Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa.

We get many guests staying with us for business trips so it is wonderful to receive a review such as yours.
I’m pleased to note that you found your room and service to be exceptional and that everything was perfect. I will be sure to share your review with the team and pass on your kind words to our Chef and his team.

We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

Lovely, large room with seating area and spacious, clean bathroom. Really effective blackout curtains = great night's sleep. Lovely grounds and a convenient location - best of all - friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Hello time2getserious,

What a wonderful heading to your review – thank you and thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

I’m really happy to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and do agree that effective blackout curtains most certainly do aid a great night’s sleep.

Thank you for your kind words regarding all aspects of your stay, this is the experience we want all of your guests to have.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 15, 2014

What a fantastic place this is. Beautiful hotel and grounds. The staff were all fantastic and polite. We were treated so well and even though we had booked with a Travel Zoo offer we weren't treated like 2nd class citizens. The choice for the evening meal was great and we were told we could order off the a la carte as well for an extra price.
The room was lovely and clean and the leisure facilities were spot on. We didn't have any spa treatments unfortunately.
The choice at breakfast was great and everything we ate was so tasty.
I loved the little touches that make such a stay memorable, like the blankets outside for smokers, and a complimentary taster before the main meal. Little things that don't cost a lot but make sure people remember.
Keep up the good work, can't wait to stay again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
StephenFearnley, General Manager at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2014

Hello she78lee,

Thank you for your lovely review.

Although extremely biased I do agree that the hotel and grounds are beautiful.

I’m delighted to read that the team looked after you and that all team members were polite.

I am also really happy to read that you enjoyed your dining experiences at dinner and breakfast.

You are right with what you say about little touches when you stay away as they most definitely make sure people remember.

Thank you for your kind comments and we can’t wait to welcome you back.