The Crown Hotel(Nantwich)
Book now, pay at stay
US$79
US$66
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$99
US$69
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel(Crewe)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
US$61
US$111
US$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$70
PremierInn.com
US$68
2,035 results
All reviewsexecutive roomafternoon teahandpicked hotelsrelaxation roomcream teahand picked hotelsbeautiful hotelglass of champagnewine listwedding partyevening mealsauna and steam rooma la carte menuspecial occasionseparate buildingwedding breakfastan overnight stay
Reviewed September 17, 2014

As a couple we had a one night stay in the hotel. The room was in the old part of the house, beautiful size and fantastic views over the gardens. It was in need of a refurb but nothing too serious - just bathroom in particular was a little tired. During the night/early morning we found the room to be unexpectedly noisy including what we think was from a nearby industrial sized extractor fan. From about 6am we could also clearly hear two male members of staff talking and moving around near our room. We did not complain at the time as it was not practical to move during the night and we were only there one night but when asked by a member of staff in the morning if we had had a good night I explained the issue.
The evening meal and breakfast were absolutely delicious. Only points that I would raise are not major but would help raise this hotel from very good to excellent in my opinion: cutlery missing from my place setting at dinner, butter missing from breakfast and toast arriving such a long time before the cooked breakfast that it was very cold. On both occasions the staff rectified it immediately. Throughout our stay the staff were fabulous, it is a really friendly hotel and I only mention the minor issues because it does sell itself on excellence and therefore minor issues are noticed. It had been a very busy weekend at the hotel with weddings every day and that may explain delays in clearing the outside tables and the feeling that staff were having to rush around.

1  Thank pringoj
StephenFearnley, General Manager at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Hello pringoj,

Thank you for reviewing your one night stay on Trip Advisor.

I’m pleased to note that you were happy with the size of your bedroom and that you had the opportunity to enjoy the views of our gardens from your room.
We do have a current maintenance programme in place where some of our bedrooms and bathrooms are being refurbished.

I am sorry to hear about the noise disturbance you encountered in your room but I’m happy to hear that you had the opportunity to discuss your feedback in the morning.

Chef and his team will be happy to read your comments regarding your dining experiences.
Thank you for your constructive feedback that you have raised. These points I will be sure to share with the Restaurant Manager. I’m glad they were rectified immediately for you.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the team. As I have commented in many replies we are very lucky to have such a friendly team working at the hotel.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed September 17, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights for my wedding anniversary, staff were exceptional and the hotel is breath taking, Food was delicious and very reasonable, Could not pick any faults, We stayed in room 301 which had fabulous views and was very clean and well maintained, The spa facilities are the best iv been to and our weekend was fantastic, Afternoon tea is highly recommended as is dining in the restaurant, Breakfast had a wide choice and was exceptional. All in all we shall be returning every year for our anniversary

Hello Charlotte P,

Thank you for your review following your recent anniversary stay and congratulations to you both.

It’s wonderful to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit.

The room you stayed in is one of our executive rooms and these rooms are very much a favourite amongst our guests. The views are fabulous, I do agree. I was happy to note that the room was very clean and well maintained.

The Health Club & Spa facilities are wonderful, perfect place to relax and unwind.

It sounds like you enjoyed all the hotel has to offer which makes it a great review for others thinking of booking to stay with us. I bet you left feeling thoroughly indulged.

We look forward to welcoming you back and celebrating future anniversaries with you.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

The hotel & spa is set in a stunning and tranquil setting we attended a wedding there on arrival we was impressed with the hotel setting and the pleasant greating we received on arrival from the attentative staff. The room was on the ground floor and pleasant, however on entry to the bathroom we discovered we had been put in the disable room and found it did not suit our needs, the toilet was to high, the bathroom sink to small otherwise a lovely stay for one night.

Hello CountessJackulate,

Thank you for your review following the recent wedding you attended.

I’m delighted to read that you received a pleasant greeting on arrival and that you were impressed with the hotel setting. We are very lucky to be located in the heart of the Cheshire countryside.

My sincere apologies, that your bedroom allocation did not suit your needs on this occasion. We have three accessible rooms within the hotel and when we are fully occupied we do have to use these rooms. I am pleased to note that you found it to be pleasant.

I’m happy to read that you had a lovely one night stay with us and hope you enjoyed the wedding celebrations.

Reviewed September 16, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic business stay. Exceptional rooms and service. Everything about my stay was perfect especially the food. I will be back next summer when working in the area again. I'm looking forward to it already.

• Stayed: September 2014

Hello mavisgee,

Thank you for reviewing your stay on Trip Advisor following your visit to Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa.

We get many guests staying with us for business trips so it is wonderful to receive a review such as yours.
I’m pleased to note that you found your room and service to be exceptional and that everything was perfect. I will be sure to share your review with the team and pass on your kind words to our Chef and his team.

We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed September 16, 2014

Lovely, large room with seating area and spacious, clean bathroom. Really effective blackout curtains = great night's sleep. Lovely grounds and a convenient location - best of all - friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Hello time2getserious,

What a wonderful heading to your review – thank you and thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

I’m really happy to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and do agree that effective blackout curtains most certainly do aid a great night’s sleep.

Thank you for your kind words regarding all aspects of your stay, this is the experience we want all of your guests to have.

We look forward to welcoming you back.