I stayed in the Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa for two nights, during a business meeting held there. Just arriving, you can get a glimpse of the magnificient lands that surround the hotel. The architecture of the hotel looks like Victorian and very British. The check-in was done very quickly, efficiently and the clerk was very helpful and cordial. The room was very spacious with a big queen bed very comfortable, big flat tv screen and a small working station. Amenities included water and a working coffee/tea set ready to use. Only complaint may be that the bathroom wasn't as clean as I would have liked, but it wasn't dirty either.
Breakfast was a very nice experience. From the cold buffet to the a-la-carte hot dished (with full English Breakfast, Pancakes and many more options). We had dinner there one night and the food was extremely good and well presented.
Since it was a business trip I couldn't enjoy the Spa, but a colleague could pay it a visit, and he said it was also very nice.
Lastly, big and luminous conference rooms, so the meeting was perfectly organized.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1816, Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star, Grade II Georgian Hall situated close to Nantwich in Cheshire. Part of the Hand Picked Hotel collection Rookery Hall is set in 38 acres of private gardens and grounds offering a selection of 70 well-appointed bedrooms and suites, extensive meeting and event facilities, a Health Club & Spa and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant. The Health Club and Spa is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments with seven treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio and a Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house. Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was initially awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and has retained these for 2014 and 2015. The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2014 at the Nantwich Food Festival and Solo Spa of the year 2014 at the Good Spa Guide Awards. Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire, UK