“The brand is wearing a bit thin”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #90 of 135 Restaurants in Northwich
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Having spent far too much money over the Costa counter over the years I now feel it's getting a bit jaded - or maybe it's just me. The heart had gone out of the brand as they squeeze more money out of you for a smaller drink (our take out carrier has to be padded out now to stop the smaller cups from moving).

Today I have yet again had the battle of the sunflower spread that accompanies the toast. Each time the job is stopped while two tiny portions are brought from the store room. No space being the reason cited for this. Apparently I am the only person who asks for it. There's none left now so I will need to leave it a while before I return. The reason no one asks for it is because the customer is not aware of its existence. Vegans are not catered for by the Costa brand and I should take this as a massive hint!

One stands in the queue and sees the most convoluted drinks be ordered and managed largely without incident.

Tesco Costa northwich is always on good form with an array of toast accompaniments on display in the cabinet. Easy enough to do if course. I'll visit less I think.

1  Thank CLG233

Reviewed May 11, 2017

The lighting in here is very very bright. I've been in many Costa places none of them as bright as this.
For me as a Visually Impaired customer it was a great problem.

1  Thank Ted B
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Dreadful staff, Toilets are a disgrace. Sinks so small you can hardly wash one hand never mind two , half the staff aren't competent in making a decent coffee and don't know how many shots should go into a large cappuccino

1  Thank dawnstevie2
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Thought we'd give it a quick try before visiting the cinema. Lovely and clean and a huge drink, a small would more than suffice. Also might be an idea to try the sandwiches as it's a healthy alternative to the snack food in the cinema.

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

Came in for breakfast lovely and friendly great speedy service very busy but good customer service. Many thanks