Please, please do not eat from here. It used to be a great place. Lovely food and staff. Now I am sorry to say it is a health hazard. We actually dumped our order without paying as the place is disgustingly dirty. No staff. The one that did finally appear and took our order, was rude (harrased). Wiped his hand across his mouth several times.... He was also cooking the food. I usually only trip-ad the places i've enjoyed and don't look for faults. However this outlet is geniounly dangerous. Steer clear at all costs! There are plenty of other curry places in the area so would advise you give them a go instead.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.