“Awful. Dirty. I Mean Dirty. Rude Staff. Awful food awful everything”
Review of Vama Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vama Express
Ranked #11 of 12 Quick Bites in Northwich
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Please, please do not eat from here. It used to be a great place. Lovely food and staff. Now I am sorry to say it is a health hazard. We actually dumped our order without paying as the place is disgustingly dirty. No staff. The one that did finally appear and took our order, was rude (harrased). Wiped his hand across his mouth several times.... He was also cooking the food. I usually only trip-ad the places i've enjoyed and don't look for faults. However this outlet is geniounly dangerous. Steer clear at all costs! There are plenty of other curry places in the area so would advise you give them a go instead.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I hate to destroy someone's business with bad reviews. They have invested a lot and don't deserve unfair feedback. However this was bad. The staff were really polite to me so I don't like to write this, but it was simply the worst curry I've ever ordered. The online ordering was smooth, but it was very expensive. On reflection, we all thought the food didn't taste right. The onion bhaji was soggy, the passanda tasted watered down and insipid and the biryani was soggy. We tried to eat it, but we all gave up. Interestingly me, my partner and two kids have been ill today. Our two kids that didn't eat here are doing fine. Following this I googled their food hygiene rating. 2 out of 5. I won't be risking this again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Never normally have a Indian takeaway however I had too in the last week. Both from here, both were lovely fresh and arrived quickly! Free bottle of wine too!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

Please save your money do not even bother food is vile cold orders always wrong chicken is hard and if it's not hard it's pink
I do not know how there still trading
Will not be ordering from here again

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

I called in on the way past as I was craving for an Indian takeaway. The first sign was that there was nobody in there. I walked in and the place looked filthy, dirty, vile!
Floor in desperate need of repair, filthy counter and seating area.
There was a good prep area in the order/customer side of the counter.
Turned round and walked straight out of the place.
Got home and looked on trip advisor and glad I walked out and spent my money elsewhere.
Don't go in this place it's filthy.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.