“Thursday Brunch!”

Bratts of Northwich
Ranked #48 of 133 Restaurants in Northwich
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

First visit to Bratts... Straight upstairs to the cafe! WOW... Staff are really friendly and affable. "Michelle" was particularly attentive - what a superstar!
Food was delicious and exceptionally reasonable.

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Lunch with a friend at Bratts - carpets were really stained and looked dirty and surroundings looked tired - food mediocre - not sure I would go back

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Food was ok but expensive. Decor is something I've not seen since 1970. I don't mind paying a little more if it's a nice environment but it isn't. It is in desperate need of updating!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

What a wonderful shopping experience my husband and I had yesterday in this small department store. All the assistants were very helpful without being pushy. I visited the shoe department and the upstairs clothing department and bought items in both. My husband went to the men's clothing department, now he hates anyone interfering when he is browsing, but he came away with what he had gone for and was happy with the way the assist and had helped him and all the assistant we very cheerful. It may be a small department store but the range of goods is very good and not too expensive.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

The decor is perhaps a little old fashioned, but I really like this place. The staff are always helpful (I don't think I've once had to wrangle the toddler and the tray to a table, someone always offers to carry the tray) and the food is old school fare but of a high quality and very fresh. They have lots of homemade sandwiches and hot food you can order. The welsh rarebit is very good, and the children's choices are good- not chips with everything but some proper food! Also, lots of high chairs and exemplary baby change facilities, so full marks there.