“The PERFECT Birthday Celebration!”
Review of STREET Tarporley

STREET Tarporley
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Tarporley
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Casual food and drink venue, inspired by the street vendors and food trucks from around the world...eat in or take out
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Came to Street Tarporley last night (Thursday 5th April) and loved it! The table was set up lovely, we had the booth which is perfect for big gatherings. We had a range of nibbles from the menu (Japanese fried chicken, gyozas, dim sums, ribs and the chicken wings which were all really tasty and well presented). For the main meal I had the Mr. Ishi burrito which was amazing. The staff were very helpful and the atmosphere you couldn't fault! I shall be back very soon! Thanks Team Street!

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Food is not that fast, but is reasonable and tasty. One of my friends did not enjoy the hot dog. A quirky and enjoyable experience. Maybe not for the romantic or a celebratory meal.

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Amazing alternative afternoon tea, food was excellent-the corn dogs, street rice and pulled pork burritos were my favourite!! Service was great and the staff couldn't do enough for us!! We will be back :)

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

What can I say - just wow! An absolutely fab place and yummy food. Thoroughly enoyed my treat and so did my family. Definitely worth another visit, hopefully soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Having been the Street in Nantwich when it opened, I decided to book the Tarporley one for their alternative afternoon tea. The food was AMAZING. We went for Mother's Day and took our 2 and 3 year olds and they were able to eat all of the dishes.

I would highly recommend this place. Great decor, value for money and food.

1  Thank Michael O