“Brilliant”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Workington
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: French, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We serve a range of speciality coffees, alongside home-cooked food and cakes. Modern and welcoming, you are guaranteed a friendly welcome and a proper feed! Our coffee is freshly ground for every cup, and our food is handmade to order with cakes coming out of the kitchen freshly baked every day. We also provide outside catering for private and corporate functions. Tasty and great value, we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The purple cherry coffee shop is a lovely place,fantastic coffee and the owner is very welcoming professional and will definitely be visiting again

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have been here a few times now and have yet to eat anything that I did not enjoy. A bit too small but and excellent stop for a lunch or snack. Very friendly service and priced just right.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I am a fairly serious coffee lover and the Purple Cherry easily serves the best coffee in Workington, using beans roasted freshly and locally. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I had the Black and Blue Burger at the Purple Cherry, Workington. The meal was freshly made and very good. It was more than enough to satisfy my ample appetite and not too expensive. The waitress was (as always) very helpful and could not do enough for any of the customers and myself. I will not hesitate to call again.

1  Thank 77JimWilson
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Been to purple cherry a few times with my daughter they were quite happy to adjust certain things we ordered and it was a really nice touch to know that most of there products were made on the premises ie certain sauces and bread they were happy to answer any questions and with my daughter being pregnant she asked quite a few they were very happy to reassure us that everything was fresh excellent service as it should be and a lovely atmosphere .