“Lovely food”

King Street Fish Bar
Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in Belper
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Came here with my 7 year old and baby. Seating inside which was handy. Table service which was surprising but great. Staff were pleasant. Ordered small battered cod and chips for myself and 7 year old had fish cake and chips. Cup of tea and some squash. Came to a tenner. My fish was lovely. Very moist fresh cod. It really was beautiful. The batter was not oily. Just right. The chips were fresh and absolutely delicious. I’ll definitely be going back when I take another trip to Belper.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Had fish and chips here on 21/10/2017 when I got back from football match, I used to go to George’s but if I go here I can just walk in and usually get a seat straightaway without waiting.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Was heading to another fish bar but this one took my eye, thanks in part to TA reviews. We both had the “mini” fish which came with chips , peas , tea and bread and butter - all for less than £7 per Head. Great food, nice service and terrific value.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This is a lovely friendly chippy and as been there as long as I can remember,the take away or eat in is the same price and always busy ,very friendly place is Belper .

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This has overtaken George's as our choice of local chippy, it's always busy and deserves to be, it's great, fish n chips just how they should be and good service as well. The eat in section is clean and comfortable.