“Best pizzas ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Castle Pizzas
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Pizza are absolutely beautiful no other take outs ive tried come close always quick deliveries and friendly staff

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Had a great chicken tikka kebab from castle pizzas, came with salad, sauces and a nan bread. I had a small and that was too much for me. My other half had a cheese and tomato pizza with donna kebab and green chillies ... hot, hot, hot and very tasty!!!

Would definitely recommend castle pizzas for great takeaway foods

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

My partner visits castle pizzas regularly and gets takeaway with work friends, I don't go quite so often but when I do the cheesy chips are great, and all the staff are lovely!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Me and some guys at the airport were working late and needed a pick me up so I recommended Castle Pizza. It went down well would definitely return.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

I'm not sure what sort of takeaway this is. They have a large menu of kebabs, Indian food, fish and chips to freshly baked pizzas. I went with the garlic chilli chicken and rice. I'm usually okay with spicy, but this was very spicy. So if you're looking for something spicy to absolutely burn your mouth out, definitely go for this. It was full of flavour but just too spicy for me. We shared a garlic bread between us which was freshly baked and it was delicious. My partner had a chicken burger and he couldn't eat it. He is rather picky anyway but it wasn't up to his standards. I didn't try it so I cannot comment on that. Although I mentioned that they do wide variety of different foods, I think this is more of an Indian takeaway. Overall, between a 19 month old toddler and my partner and I, we've spent a little over £30 which I thought was ridiculous. It certainly wasn't worth the money but that is just my opinion. I would still encourage people to give it a try to make their own minds up.

Date of visit: August 2016