Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel
US$52
Hilton East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)
US$82
US$75
  • Restaurant
US$95
US$91
US$44
Travelodge
Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$83
  • Pool
Donington Manor Hotel(Castle Donington)
US$172
US$49
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
1,512 results
All reviewsyew lodgeeast midlands airportspa breakmarco pierrespa facilitiesan early flightmarco's restaurantflight pathsteam roomcourse meallovely hotelhealth clubexecutive roomboth morningsfollowing morningwaiting staffpark and fly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived for the motor bike racing weekend at Donington. Unfortunately, three of us became ill after the first meal and we can only think it was here, as we had not eaten anywhere together previously. We decided to have a meal at the Marco Pierre White restaurant attached. Unfortunately we were disappointed with the undercooked kalamari and the over cooked salmon. To his credit, Giles, head waiter was very apologetic and we had the cost of the meal refunded. You might say this was a good result but a good evening would have been for us all to enjoy our meal - alas this did not happen. To end on a positive note, Michael and Joanna in the hotel were ace.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I purchased a spa day off groupon for my mum for Christmas as I thought it would be nice to spend some time relaxing. We visited on the 16/03, on arrival we found the guy on reception was not very attentive, he didn’t have a great deal of time for us and we felt like it was a hassle him showing us the facilities, we were surprised we had to hire robes, as we wrongly assumed they would be included within the package . The lockers in the changing rooms were frustrating because half of them were broken and would not lock. We proceeded to our treatments which to be fair were good. However after, we thought we’d go in the spa area, the jacuzzi was cold and the steam room had no steam in it. I feel like the best part of my day was the scone I got with lunch, it was nice. Unfortunately the overall experience was very disappointing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'll start with the positive, the lunch was lovely, the shower was great and the guys on the afternoon shift really helpful. However...

We've been here before and it was ok, but this time wasn't. We were on a Groupon and when we asked if we could upgrade our treatment they said policy wouldn't allow it - this has changed since last year, but they spoke as if groupon customers were second class citizens - don't do them if you don't want us!

There were far too many people for the space, often there was nowhere to relax. Even if there had been, the group of squealing teenagers in the pool area would have made it difficult.

The place was mainly full of ladies on spa days, and they had sport on TV all day - which attracted a group of gentlemen from the hotel who proceeded to shout loudly at the rugby - again, not very relaxing.

The final straw for me, was I was made to feel a freak during my very bad pedicure - she moaned the whole way through because my toes touched and smudged the varnish - use a toe separator, that's what they are designed for!

Basically I wouldn't go there again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MrsMaw
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived to a warm welcome and check in was swift. The room was a good size but no carpets. The only complaint is we would have liked a bath rather than just a shower, but the water pressure was very low which made the shower easier as a bath would have taken an age to fill. Many little extras in the room which was nice.
Had a meal in the Marco restaurant which was very nice and good value as we were on the special deal which included any choice from the main menu which was rather surprising as in most places you have to pay a supplement. I think that only the steak had an extra charge of just £3.
The staff in the restaurant where very friendly especially the "french" gentleman which had a good banter. Made everybody welcome.
Breakfast is a buffet style but the chef is on hand for any requests you have.
Did not get to use the Spa as we did not arrive in time, but it all looked very nice,
Would recommend this place to stay as a good deal and we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came here for a hen party one weekend in March. Initial impressions were very good - modern decor in public areas and welcoming reception. We had a drink in the bar and were then shown to our table for afternoon tea, which was pleasant.

Upon arrival in our room, we found it to be quite small and very dated. It was, however, generally clean and in a relatively good state of repair.

The afternoon was spent in the spa which was a relaxing treat. Some instructions on the inside of the lockers would have been useful; fortunately, we were passed a single laminated page of instructions that was “floating” around.

We had an evening meal in Marcos which I would say was acceptable but nothing to shout about. We were asked to vacate the table around 22:30 as the staff were setting up for breakfast and shown to an area of the lounge whereby they had made the effort to rearrange the furniture in order to accommodate our largish group.

The bar was still open so we attempted to order some cocktails, at which point we were told that the bar staff were unable to make us any “shaker” cocktails as it was too late in the evening, which ruled out drinking any more alcohol for me. I was very disappointed by this; at nearly £10 a drink and with a party of 9, most of whom were drinking cocktails, 22:45 does not seem like a reasonable time to stop serving. Were we being rowdy and abusive, I could understand it, but we weren’t. Others in our party ordered “normal” drinks, but by 00:30 the bar had closed completely.

Breakfast was very nice with a good selection.

Would I stay here again? For business, yes. For pleasure, no. Not when they stop serving cocktails at 22:45.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends