“Food in cafe great”

Ranked #1 of 2 Shopping in Hailsham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Nice experience lovely crafts and gifts and great food in cafe very interesting and have been many times

All reviews
"cafe"
"crafty"
"display"

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I had been there before and found it a very nice place, But years down the line it has fallen below the expectations that I was expecting, very poor display of wool.

1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

This is my local wool centre... I have been there as a kid to get my wool, fabrics and other crafty bits... It was a shame to see half the shelves empty but I understand that the building may be being sold?!... If so this is such a shame...

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

A return visit for a wonder through the amazing craft stalls and buy some more fabric and gain more insight and advice to produce my ideas for gifts. Topped off with a lovely cup of tea.

Date of experience: October 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed October 6, 2017

We recently visited the Old Loom Mill and will never return. My 10 year old son was looking at some of the items on sale, and I left him alone while I went to the restroom. Apparently he picked up a picture to look at and the shop attendant took exception to this. He was asked to "get out" and was spoken to like some kind of street urchin. I would like to remind the staff working here that they were young once as well and should not work with the public unless they are prepared to deal with all ages, not just the elderly. If not, they should clearly state that "children are not welcome".

Date of experience: October 2017