See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 6, 2017

I stayed here with my family to celebrate my birthday. The Old Stable Cottage is immaculately presented, with all the facilities you could wish for. Having 2 floors (main bedroom upstairs, kitchen, living room & sofa bed downstairs), meant that we could chill out after the kids went to bed (well, in theory anyway!). We had a meal a the adjacent pub/restaurant - and the food was great. All the staff were tremendously welcoming and helpful. We will certainly return.

Room Tip: The Old Stable Cottage is great for small families.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2016

An amazingly decorated and luxurious self catering cottage. A real treat for a weekend away with everything you would want or need. Full size cooking and fridge facilities, even has a dishwasher and washing machine. Additional extras supplied, very lovely coffee machine with plenty of coffee pods, nice bread and spreads and large milk in the fridge. My only negative would be the noise from the road, although well insulated, it would in my opinion not be suitable for a retreat type weekend away.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely the best experience I've had so far in all my travels: We're already planning our next stay there! We stayed for 3 weeks in May. Outstanding value for this very clean and spacious cottage with all the amenities of home. It's beautifully decorated and professionally finished, with modern fixtures throughout. Add to that the most friendly and acommodating hosts you could ask for. (Thank you Allen and Andy). The Stable cottage is officially our new home-away-from-home in the U.K. The pub garden next door is verdant, lovingly groomed and available anytime for the cottage guests to use. The pub is cozy and filled with English charm and all the staff were helpful and friendly. (see separate review of the White Hart). Top marks!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank David L
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

As a regular business traveler I'm often in soulless corporate hotels but this was a gem of a find, about 15km from Swan Valley. The cottage is beautifully finished and so nice to be able to please yourself for breakfast, rather than being tied to a hotel breakfast times.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business