All reviewsclose to townself containedhill overlookingduplex villalady at receptiongreat accommodationmotor homequiet locationtwo nightsplace to staycamp kitchenpowered siteunitparkamenitiescaravantrees
Reviewed July 27, 2017

self contained villas are extremely well organised and clean. the nature around is quiet and it is very easy to walk to town.Staff very helpful and efficient.it is a perfect place for holidays or long term stay.

Room Tip: quiet, easy acccessibility. very clean and organised.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Hallorans, Front Office Manager at Atherton Halloran's Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your visit on the Tablelands!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I recently visited Atherton for a short holiday and chose to stay at Halloran's Caravan Park in a self contained villa. I have previously stayed at this park with my caravan and also more recently in my motor home and I knew that it would be the perfect place for me to stay. I am an older woman and as I travelled alone with a rental car on this occasion I knew that I would feel safe and secure here and the villa would provide me with all that I needed to be comfortable for my week's stay. It is a beautifully kept park with gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The location is very close to the main centre of Atherton and as I was visiting a friend in the nearby Retirement Village it was very convenient. Thankyou once again to the staff and management for your wonderful assistance during my stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
AthertonHallorans, Front Office Manager at Atherton Halloran's Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
It was such a pleasure having a lovely guest as yourself staying with us and certainly hope to see you again in the near future.
Kind regards from all the staff at Hallorans

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night but found this to have reasonable rates and good amenities and camp kitchen. If you were feeling fit you could easily walk into the township, which is such a lovely friendly town. I would come and stay again

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
AthertonHallorans, Front Office Manager at Atherton Halloran's Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

The villa was clean,tidy and well appointed.the grounds were also well maintained.The lady at reception was very helpful ...her suggestion of dinner at the local club was also a winner ....Thankyou.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
AthertonHallorans, Front Office Manager at Atherton Halloran's Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our recommendation for dinner was also good!

Reviewed January 3, 2017

Nice quiet park with good amenities. Very central to Atherton and the tablelands. Nice view over the town. The only small negative was the pay BBQ. The first park in a long time we have come across that charges for the BBQ. However we woud still stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
AthertonHallorans, Front Office Manager at Atherton Halloran's Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.