“Always good meals here!”
Review of Super Star Cafe

Super Star Cafe
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Atherton
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Being locals, we have occasionally had lunch at the cafe when in Atherton. The food has always been a very good standard, portions are generous, and staff are very friendly. There is a good selection to choose from.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

If you are looking for a filling, awesome meal, then try Superstar Cafe located on the main street in Atherton. They have great coffee, but I have to say that every time I have been to this cafe and ordered their barramundi fish and chips, I have never ever been disappointed. Totally recommend this dish. It comes with a large piece of fish, great chips and a selection of salads that are not soggy, or taste as tho they have been sitting in a fridge all day. Be aware, you will be full afterwards. The service was very friendly as well.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious lunch here. A grilled chicken salad with bacon and avocado. Hubby had a club sandwhich and sister had a huge burger. My Mum had grilled fish, salad and chips. All meals were fresh and tasty, served promptly. We've been in FNQ for a week, visited expensive cafes and hotels yet this was the best meal we've had so far.

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Family had a great lunch after visiting Crystal Caves. Had a fantastic Triple Decker club sandwich (I'm a big eater) and wifo had a beautiful chicken salad plus avo and bacon. Great quality.

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Clean cafe with semi friendly service but wow for a small cafe they know how to charge.. I cannot complain about the food as it was lovely but my small meal was ridiculously priced and for that reason I won't be back.:. There are plenty of other Cafes to choose from in Atherton

2  Thank Archiew11