Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Hotels.comUS$100
Expedia.comUS$100
eDreamsUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

On the 22nd of November, I had my first and only beer at The Settlers and was charged $29.98. Whether on purpose or by accident, it happened and I only found out when looking at my bank account. Ask for a receipt for everything here, or go somewhere else.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
bilohotelsettlers, Manager at Hotel Settlers, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. I have searched all transactions on our bar tills for the 22nd November and there is no record of $29.98. This amount in itself would not in fact apply to our bars because we only have rounded numbers in our bars.
However, you may be mistaken with our Star Liquor Warehouse or detached bottleshop, near Woolworths, which both also appear as Hotel Settlers on your bank statement. I searched the transactions on both stores and found a number of transactions for the amount in question.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further and in the process, I would kindly like you to reassess your rating and review based on the above. Thank you

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We attended a function at Settlers. There was a 3 course meal as part of the function. The meal was excellent and the beer was cold. We also stayed there overnight and the room was clean and well appointed. Would recommend this venue

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

the room was ok. the bed was comfortable and the room was clean it was not the worst place we have ever stayed in, the breakfast the following morning was average. over all not bad but very over priced for one night stay

Room tip: there many places to stay in this town they are over priced as they have a lot of miners etc staying during the so put a high cost on rooms
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank martin m
bilohotelsettlers, Manager at Hotel Settlers, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience, Martin.
Although we are disappointed to hear that your experience wasn't the best, we appreciate you highlighting some of the things you found to be positive. We will take your comments onboard. Thank you again.

Best regards,
Hotel Settlers Management

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Booking in was fast and easy, Counter staff very polite. The room clean, good size and the beds comfortable.
I loved the Restaurant food, first night steak and salad bar, next night I just had the salad bar as it also has hot food and a big variety of fresh food. What a Great place to stay. Would defiantly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

we went over the Turkish Bruschetta and the Traditional Garlic bread with cheese top up and bacon were awesome , so we decided to drink more :) - and so ordered another round of the Bruschetta and an Asian Share platter and I got a plate for the self serve salad bar - great experience will be back

Room tip: a great place for a casual business dinner
Date of stay: July 2018