Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$95
eDreamsUS$95
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
TripadvisorUS$95
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for one night whilst travelling for work, this is an above average motel, I booked a king room which was reasonably priced and was huge. The king bed was extremely comfortable, the room was clean and had everything needed for an overnight stop (tea, coffee, biscuits etc) and the bathroom was a great size, I loved the high pressure shower, so nice to wash away road grime in a good shower.

Will definitely stay again if I’m passing through town.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Last minute booking literally just before they shut for the night, travelling on my own. Clean and tidy room. Bottled water to purchase is a great touch. Covered car ports. Friendly staff. Great stopover motel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2017

We booked into the Apollo Hotel for a couple of nights and was very happy with our accomodation. The staff were very friendly and the room was a real surprise. On the outside the motel looks slightly dated but it is a surprise when you open the door to the room we stayed in.
As a group of four,( a couple and two friends )the room we stayed in did not disappoint. We were amazed at the size of the rooms.The two bedrooms were very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was also very large. The lounge area was very comfortable with a couple of two seater lounges as well as two tables and chairs as a seating area for maybe a coffee or reading or just chilling,without being or feeling cramped, a dinning area. The kitchen area which if you wanted to prepare easy meals was clean and sufficient.There is a second toilet which was very handy. This room would be very much suited to a family.
The hotel is situated at what I would say was at the top end of the town and in walking distance to the Main Street. As we didn't have transport it was in a good position as we could walk to the bowls club where we attended a party and to the shops and cafes for breakfasts. All in all it is a good hotel in a good location.

Room tip: If traveling with family or a group of friends room 30 is spacious and comfortable
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a night while on the road with my little one. The staff were super friendly, rooms clean and food was really good. I liked the bar area...cute little 50s throwback. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I was on my way through to Rockhampton and ran out of steam . I was tired and more frazzled than somewhat . Booking in was no problem - my room was clean and tidy and conducive to sleep ( yes the Wi-Fi was free ) . I had dinner in the Restaurant - Sausages and Mash ... excellent . The sausages were locally sourced of course . I cannot think of a bad thing about this establishment even if I try really hard . It was busy and all the other people staying there appeared perfectly happy too . I love it when a Motel delivers on it's promises . Quite simply put - if you are looking for somewhere to stay in Biloela ....STAY HERE!

Date of stay: June 2017