“Absolutely stunning!”

Amore on Buderim - Luxury Rainforest Cabins
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Oh where do I start?! We booked in for a 3night stay in the romanza deluxe, coming from Brisbane. We arrived to the fridge full of breakfast, a bottle of wine and chocolates! The cabin was absolutely wonderful! Very clean and the spa was even better! I didnt want to leave! I asked my partner, can we just stay one more night? Unfortunately we couldn't. We went to dinner on our last night and came back where my partner proposed to me!! I cannot wait to go back and any chance we get, I'm booking us in again! I just cant say enough good things about Amore! The only think that would have made our stay a little better is if there was a little hot plate or electric frying pan to cook food in. Also, eggs and bacon would have been the cherry on top of the gorgeous breakfast! Other than that, I cant wait to go back! I will never forget my time at Amore!

Room Tip: All of the cabins are eaually beautiful!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Amore was perfect! We stayed for two nights and didn't want to leave. It's really private and relaxing and everything about the place was spot on. Michael is a really warm, genuine guy and made us feel very welcome upon arrival. We were then left completely to ourselves for the weekend and it was wonderfully peaceful. We didn't see another soul the whole time we were there. The huge spa is great, the fireplace is great, and once we could drag ourselves out of our fluffy robes and slippers, we did the nearby Buderim Rainforest walk one morning. I'd recommend Amore to anyone that prefers to get away from it all, as opposed to a brand new cookie-cutter sparkling Surfers Paradise apartment with thousands of other holidayers. Looking forward to coming back!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2015

My partner and I decided to have a quick getaway at the last minute and found Amore on Buderim. We are so glad we chose to stay here, we both felt so relaxed when we left after the use of the spa and the lovely breakfast. We look very forward to visiting again, hopefully for more than one night.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015

My husband and I had a wonderful time at Amore. Greeted on arrival, very friendly and informative. Breakfast hamper was lovely. We booked in cabin massages which were amazing. It was cold at night but we expected this in the middle of winter and using the log fire made the cabin really warm and cozy. Very relaxing and peaceful with beautiful surroundings. Perfect for a romantic getaway.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2015

My partner and I stayed here for the Valentines weekend in a interlude deluxe (all the rooms looked nice on the site). We stayed for 2 nights and because it was V Day weekend, we were happy to find a bottle of champagne and some little love heart chocolates in the fridge waiting for us! The host was very friendly and helpful to us.
The room itself was lovely and clean and the spa bath was amazing! We also loved the balcony where we had breakfast overlooking some rainforest. There was a fan and aircon as well as a fireplace (was a bit hot to use this time) and the king bed and pillows were very comfortable! The area is in a good location, not far from Mooloolaba (about 8 mins drive) and also about 30 mins drive to Maleny. Overall, it was a lovely weekend away - highly recommend!

Room Tip: There are 10 cabins but from the looks, any room is a good room!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelbug193
Reviewed 19 January 2015

My husband and I have stayed here twice, it is a nice getaway in a peacful, secluded studio with lovely furnishings. The service is lovely, the breakfast is yummy and the location is also good. Really enjoy staying here for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2015

This really is a wonderful place to get away from it all.Its set on rainforest acreage so be prepared for what that has... ..wildlife,wonderfully noisy birds,cicadas etc.;no traffic noises just bliss.

• Stayed: January 2015
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buderim
5 km away
2.5 km away
Hove To
Hove To
#3 of 3 in Buderim

Been to Amore on Buderim - Luxury Rainforest Cabins? Share your experiences!