All reviews good size sufficient room would definitely stay here again right hand side cooked meals country style comfy bed last night friendly service on arrival microwave shower town motel soap jonathan cutlery
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival I was greeted by friendly service my room was clean and smelled fresh the bedding was freshly changed I ordered some country style rissoles and my business partner had the salmon it was fantastic, superbly cooked and prepared and plated nicely the gentleman looked run off his feet but the service was perfect thanks again Jonathan

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Herbert H
Reviewed October 29, 2016

Booked a room for a couple 2 days prior to arriving. Were told will send confirmation to confirm. Email repeated to reception. Arrived on the day of booking approx 1342hrs to be informed my booking was cancelled. Asked by whom and replied with I quote "some body" .A room was arranged, photos available. Enquired about breakfast and I quote again, " I am here by myself and will not be able to offer this service. Why was I not told when making booking. Informed by receptionist that a bakery was open early in the morning that could offer a service. No service available in this town on a sunday morning. ?????? does he know what is going on in his enviorment. Very expensive for the room and service.

Room tip: Suggest staying at the other Motels in Gayndah.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Tony N
Reviewed October 1, 2016

I stayed here last week for work. As the title suggests I found the Country roads to be clean and very quiet. The room whilst not overly spacious was adequate in size. The room also contained a sofa which was great, rather than having to always sit in the bed. Shower was fantastic and the bed was comfortable too. There is a small pool and BBQ area on site too which looked really nice. It's within walking distance to pubs, meals ect too. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Our second stay here. Comfortable and convenient, within walking distance of good pub restaurant. "The best shower I've ever come across in a motel", says partner. Only niggle was we couldn't get wifi to connect.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2016

Lovely quiet motel, room very well presented, clean, roomy and comfortable and close to the heart of town. Owners / staff very friendly and helpful. Cost was a little more than expected for a country town, but well worth every cent!

Date of stay: June 2016