All reviews overflow area powered site burnett river short walk stacey sites mandarins toilets workers kettle facilities manager town
Reviewed August 23, 2018

We arrived late in the afternoon, where Stacey met us and offered us ( my brother and I) a site on either the front park or a site facing the river in the main camp.
We chose the front site.
We found that the site, with plenty of room, was clean with a lawn and all services connected. The site overlooked the river which was very low on water, but none the less beautiful. Stacey, the owner and manager came to tell us about the things we could do in Gayndah. I found her Full Bottle on both history and places to visit and view.
She told us to visit the Art Gallery and it was a brilliant.
We chose this park as an experimental trip through this part of Queensland and it turned out to be a real winner. I would recommend it.
Thanks for a great few days
Cheers Brian and ,Shirley Dorshorst

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I stayed in the park in my bus for four nights. I had a powered site that overlooked the river. The site was perfect - quiet with lots of bird-life. The facilities in the park could definitely do with an upgrade but everything was clean and there was tons of hot water in the showers. Stacey was amazing and went out of her way to make sure I was happy during my stay. The prices were very reasonable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Hi. My Daughter and myself stayed on a powered campsite. The site was big and clean.We stayed on the other side of the Park which has its own Toilets,Kitchen(with fridge,Toasters,Kettles,Microwave and Cook top)and Showers. These amenties were all clean. We were greeted by Stacey,who was very friendly and helpfull.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Overnight with a drive view caravan site in the overflow area across the road. It has its own amenities and convenient. The park is quite basic and we enjoyed the hospitality including a delivery of a bag of fresh citrus to enjoy. Loved our night and the friendship. A great stop over heading north or south towards the coast. Quiet, a nice walk into town and facilities. Interestingly, only one hotel had lunch available and it was a great lunch (Grand Hotel with friendly staff, service and food).

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Stayed overnight enroute from .Carnarvon Gorge to Bundaberg. Stacey, the Manager .. was amazing .... from offering us a site that we could stay hooked up was such a bonus with an early start the next day. Greeted us with a large box of mandarins and limes ... what a fabulous welcome. The park is set on the banks of the Burnett River and we witnessed both an amazing sunset and sunrise. Stacey offered us brochures on local restaurants and a great induction of the local area. By far the friendliest park we have stayed in and would return in an heartbeat. Top Marks, Riverview Caravan Park. NOT To to be mixed up with the other park .. Riverview is situated across the bridge and five minute walk into town. Just fabulous!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple