“Amazing food!!!”

Noodies On The Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

Hubby and I just had dinner at this delightfully quirky little Latin restaurant. We were greeted by a lovely young man who found us a table and made some recommendations.
Hubby decided on a chimichanga (one of the recommendations) and I selected the garlic prawns. A sangria was also ordered.
Amazing sangria!!!
And the food was AMAZING!!!!! The best we have ever tasted.
DO NOT WALK PAST - go in and try the incredible food!
Fantastic staff, great prices and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Great views and a lovely little bar.
We will definitely return and recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 1, 2016

An amazing place with water views in the heart of Horseshoe Bay
Family owned, very friendly with a Mexican vibe
The food was good and very large servings
Margaritas are to die for - buy a jug and get a free sombrero - as if you needed an excuse
A must when visiting Magnetic Island

Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

I love this place! I have been here a few times and definitely recommend it. They cater for gluten free which was great. They have nice cocktails and good food.

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

This little unassuming bar has great food, great drinks and great service. The gentlemen who served us were polite, efficient and accommodating. Try the signature Latin oyster shooter; a definite crowd pleaser.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

I expected more from this place. When we arrived, nobody greeted us so we took a place. After studying the menu we realized that we had to order at the bar. Nothing wrong with that, the place should then be like a fastfood place, the prices however are those of a normal restaurant. I ordered a chimichanga and my girlfriend a chicken burrito. The chimichanga was disappointing, the tomato sauce overpowered the taste of the shrimp. My girlfriend liked here burrito. For two main courses and two drinks we paid around $55. You can drink here cocktails by the jug and get a sombrero for free (a jug costs $40 so nice piece of marketing). Service was friendly.