All reviews the main street shared balcony pub memorabilia meals bonus history yuck
Reviewed October 6, 2014

My first thought about staying @ a pub was "Yuck" I looked at their adverts and thought? Mmm this looks Interesting?? Made a call too Charles and I was delighted by his phone manner and his knowledge of the surrounding area! On arrival I was blown away! Greeted by a lovely staff member. As I was inquiring earlier in the week about fishing ect Charles had made sure he was called on my arrival! "Fantastic" He filled us in with what he had researched in regards to what the locals were catching!( Locals are best advisers) We had been given a really lovely room!Complete with a large communal balcony! Awesome! Room was clean neat as a pin! An as their advert says "Bed was comfy" Now the price and location is awesome! Great Deli "Not Too Be Missed" walk across the road! Shopping awesome Ladies you must head a couple of doors down! "Bossy Boots" Shoes handbags and awesome clothes! Now back at Lee's and the food? Well I had their steak deal! Steak melted in my mouth! With yes you guessed it a real "Pepper Sauce" and "Real Mushroom sauce"! For $12.00 Bargain! Beer cold and their pre mixed drinks great prices! Now the staff? All very happy & helpful and I even got made a great coffee "Complete with a love heart" made by the lovely "Kaitlan" after my trek too the falls we were greeted with a smile and our drinks were promptly handed too us!" "Love your work Kaitlan" On Saturday night (First Night) Must say even though there was a function down stairs "Slept beautifully" Parking was safe and you have options! What I noticed about this great place? Was you only have too ask! Would I recommend this place? Yes! Would I stay there again yes! Would I drop in if I was traveling through "Hell Yeah" So if you wanna get away from Townsville for a night or 2 put this pub on your too do list! Fits in your budget! You wont be disappointed!

Room Tip: Go for the balcony so you can kick back upstairs and enjoy if you wanna just plan where your going have a quiet drink?
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2014

I stayed this hotel for fishing travels from Japan. The one reason that I selected this hotel was free Wi-Fi. I could check e-mails every nights.

Because I could catch a nice size Barramundi in the staying, I asked to cook it for dinner. The Barramundi cooking was so simple and very delicious. My friend said "This Barramungi is most delicious I had ever!" The restaurant chef was perfect!

Room Tip: In some room, you cannot connect Wi-Fi. If you need Wi-Fi connection from your room, I recommend a room near stair.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2014

Lovely hotel/motel with a lot of history. Great memorabilia. My room was on the balcony and i loved the bed! So comfortable. Hotel is in the centre of town so i didnt have to walk far at all to get to the bank or shopping centre or local cafes. I had dinner here and it was great.
The staff were very friendly and helped me with any questions i had.
Really enjoyed my stay here. Definitely wouldn't mind coming back. :)

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed September 11, 2014

We stayed here for a night on our travels.We had a lovely meal the staff had great smiles,our bed was to die,so comfortable,in the morning we had a lovely coffee and spent time looking at the art work and memorabilia very interesting,Thanks Lees Hotel we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2014 via mobile

I Stayed at lees last month, for 2 nights, and I didn't want to go home. I made friends, staff were friendly, food was quick and good.. history through the pub was an experience in itself, I will definitely be returning, and recommending this to my family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2014