Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Birdworld Kuranda
from US$157.90
from US$118.80
from US$118.80
from US$23.20
More Info
All reviews beautiful birds bird food bird lovers australian birds bird world shiny things cheeky birds large aviary huge variety of birds fly freely water birds gold macaw feathered friends birds flying perch hand feeding bird life
Reviewed March 23, 2018

This is a wonderful experience. Those Macaw's were the highlight for me..I loved that some are so tame that you can have them on your hand, be careful what you wear as they will chew anything including your bag! We found the interaction with the birds just great. When you come to Kuranda make sure you do this place. you wont be disappointed.

Angela F, Director of Sales at Birdworld Kuranda, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Recommendation is always our best from of advertising. Really appreciate this review Julie and 'yes' our parrots do like to nibble things but you can always leave a bag or something else with our staff at the front if you are concerned.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I adore this place. I buy a yearly pass and my kids have so much fun! The birds are friendly and obviously loved and well looked after. My 5 year old can sit here for hours.

Angela F, Director of Sales at Birdworld Kuranda, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

What a great recommendation Michelle. We are finding that Birdworld is becoming a very popular choice for families. So great to get them out into some fresh air and exploring our local attractions. Good on you.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I took a quick trip away to Cairns for the weekend & decided after brunch to check out Birdworld. It was absolutely the highlight of my trip. We did 3 laps (they’re not very big) and I was fascinated by all the birds even though most were familiar to me. Highlight was the Macaw climbing onto my arm then shoulder after spending about 30 minutes hand feeding it and trying to gain its trust.
Definitely not recommended if you have a fear of birds because there are plenty that fly all over you, especially if you have food, but bird lovers will love it! There’s also plenty of space for the birds if they don’t feel like human contact, which I also liked.

Angela F, Director of Sales at Birdworld Kuranda, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you so much for this very positive and also frank feedback.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

This was a amazing experience. Great to walk around and be near the birds. Some wants to cuddle and others might bite you if your not careful. I almost lost my lens cap twice, but that was part of the fun. I highly recommend a visit here.

Thanks for taking time out to share this great experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

The Birdworld in Kuranda is a wonderful place to visit. There are so many birds to see, and they get quite personal with you if they see you have some seeds, of if you are lucky you can carefully pat them. This place makes you happy, I'd go here every day if I could!

Angela F, Director of Sales at Birdworld Kuranda, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Delighted to see your great comments. Thanks so much.