“O M to the Geeeeee!”
Review of Live Foods Cafe

Live Foods Cafe
Ranked #13 of 56 Restaurants in Maleny
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Live Foods cafe is NOW located at 787 Landsborough Maleny Road Bald Knob next to the BIG Wine Barrel. Our trading hours are Thursday to Sunday from 10am.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We happened upon Live Foods Cafe today and were blown away! The food was packed with so much flavour and Andy (the owner) was soooo fantastic to talk to #dinnerandashow.
There were plenty of delicious options and there was even a gated play area for the kids! #winning
Thanks for the great food and conversation Andy! We will be back again...and again...and AGAIN!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Raw, delectable food prepared from scratch by the chef/owner Andy. We came back 2 days in a row. We had coffee, various cheesecakes, raw nachos, raw pizza and salads. All were delicious and healthy. Thanks Andy for your passion for healthy food at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Seriously, even if you love your meat/dairy/whatever (like me), you must try this place, the food is incredible! Every dish I've ever had there has been amazing and the deserts are some the best I've had bar none. Do yourself a favour and give it a try!

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I went there twice, once with my vegan girlfriend and once by myself ( non vegan) and I have to say great food, friendly waitresses. The key lime pie is the best I had around the range and totaly worth coming back for!

Reviewed January 19, 2017

Thank you for the most enjoyable lunch today - the quality of the food was exceptional. I will definitely be back