“Huge delicious pizza delivered”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Joe's Pizza Parlour & Cafe
Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Mareeba
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We were away for business and ordered Joe's Pizza Delivery.
The pizza was enormous! and delicious. Only downside is the box with leftovers wouldn't fit in the hotel fridge.
Would definitely order again :)

1  Thank nikallison88

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Very expensive for microwaved food one of the table coments was we should have gone to eagle boys. We will definitely be trying one of the other pizza shops in town next time.

1  Thank Torver007
Management response:Responded 19 April 2017

We are disappointed in regards to the comment. Our pizza's have and will always be cooked in our pizza oven in front of the customer, if they choose to watch. We will never cook our pizzas in a microwave. We have and will always be dedicated to all of our customers in providing the best pizza.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Easily the best pizza I've ever had. Heaps of toppings, nice and fresh, friendly service, just overall a great place.

1  Thank SSAHughes
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Awesome pizza
Awesome service
Excellent value
I can't say a bad thing about it
Exactly what we were looking for

2  Thank Helen C
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Had dinner here last night, while there was quite a variety on the menu I explained I wanted something with a bit more spice and he was happy to accommodate. The joint looks a bit run down but that doesn't effect how tasty that pizza was. I'm definitely going back next time I'm in Mareeba.

2  Thank Mathew C