“Nice hearty lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$14
Description: We cook fresh to your request
Description: We cook fresh to your request
Reviewed August 7, 2018

The lunch was nice and the service was good. The meals were generous. The coffee and milkshakes were good. The arcade was a bit grotty.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went for lunch on our day off. The food is really good and you get a good sized serving for the price! I’ve also been with a big group and they cater for everyone! The choices are brilliant, the staff are lovely and the service is quick.
Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Showing our visitors the lovely township of Mareeba we into Vincenzos for a coffee and sugar hit. The coffee's were great and the cake to die for, all served to our table.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Quiet cafe in the post office arcade. Provides a range of food and drink options. Relaxing spot to sit and read the paper.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2017

Was greeted with that old chestnut "Are you right". After we established I was right/alright or no not right? continued on to place order. Found out that the passionfruit cheesecake was homecooked. Delivered order without thanks. Cheesecake had a very very soggy biscuit base, the cake itself was heavyhanded on the gelatin and the passionfruit top was bitter and encased in more gelatin that was very chewy. I was hungry, ate the cake. The coffee was bitter. I told them at the counter as above and they said "boy you're having a bad time" Lady said thank you but no apology. Said "You ordered a mug of coffee. It shouldn't have been bitter". No offer of a refund on half drunk coffee. I think I paid just over 10 bucks. Won't be going back and the interaction so ridiculous was like faulty towers and I was polite and mild,

Date of visit: November 2017