“Highly recommended”

Urban Garden - Maroochydore
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: By doing something you are truly passionate about you will inspire others to do the same. We create spaces that inpsire. Espresso bars.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited this cafe twice when we were on a family get together in Maroochydore. Great concept with a different food van on site every day and a barber also on site. Food and coffee was very enjoyable, highly recommended.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing coffee and bagel. What top it off was the great, happy service think. She was the owner, thank you for making our time there so enjoyable

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I shouldn't take this cafe for granted as I frequent it regularly! But a couple of days ago my ESPRESSO ( which is always good ) reached another level... simply magnificent.
The staff are always efficient & happy but the coffees are the tops.
You will notice that I have reviewed cafes/coffee wherever I've traveled in this world, but I can't remember a better one ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Coffee was above average but a little weak for my liking. Lots of papers to read and quick service

Probably in the top 5 coffees in Maroochadore

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Found this place by accident and so glad we did. Great service and the nicest coffee - with a smile.