All reviews comfortable stay convenient location beds queensland manager
Reviewed March 28, 2017

this is motel is not in downtown Maroochydore, but it is on a bus route that takes you downtown & to the shopping centres. There is free off street parking with eateries & shops within walking distance. Check in was simple, the staff were friendly & informative. The room was spacious, clean & well maintained. The bed was clean & comfortable, the bathroom clean & comfortable. Lighting in the room was good. My room had a fridge & the air conditioning was efficient. WiFi was free & strong. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Wunpalmmanagement, Owner at Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud of our little motel and really enjoy looking after people like you.Please come again

Reviewed February 19, 2017

My husband and I visit the Sunshine Coast regularly and we will definitely be back to stay at Wunpalm Motel. Our room was immaculately clean and spacious and the staff made us feel as though nothing was a problem. We were able to walk everywhere - across the road to the beautiful Maroochy River and down to the restaurants and cafes at Ocean Street. The managers were so helpful and have a great knowledge of the area. This would have to be the best budget accommodation on the Sunshine Coast that we have stayed in. See you again!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Wunpalmmanagement, Owner at Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank You so much for your review and we do look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed February 15, 2017

Had to do a quick trip to the sunny coast stayed at Wunpalm lovely people that run the place, very helpful and very nice to deal with.They couldn't be more helpful.
Room we stayed in was downstairs as requested when we booked room 6
Very clean and fresh. rooms are a little dated, but it is good to go back in time sometimes.
Would recommend the Wunpalm as one of the best budget motels on the coast, would defiantly stay there again on our next visit.
Very close to everything you want in Maroochydore
Highly recommend to anyone on a budget or not

Room Tip: Rooms on ground floor if you don't like stairs
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Wunpalmmanagement, Owner at Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Thank You so much for your wonderful review, we hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed January 19, 2017

i stayed in an upstairs spacious room which was dark and gloomy even in the middle of the afternoon I had to have the lights on just to see what I was doing. The room was clean, the bed ok, shower curtain needed replacing, mirrors not cleaned properly. This building was built the wrong way around as the bathroom was very light but dated. The property is very tidy on the outside. Overall an adequate property if you only want to sleep there. The location is very central and it is easy to get around Maroochydore from there.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank lyntregoning
Wunpalmmanagement, Owner at Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2017

thank you for your review.I am sorry that you were not happy with the lighting of the room. Most people like the fact that the bedroom can be darkened , but once you open the blinds ,the room is quite light

Reviewed January 15, 2017

I woke up with my entire body except my face covered in 100's of bug bite marks after sleeping in a bed in room 8. I had such as severe reaction that my lymph nodes are painful and swollen and I haven't been able to sleep well from the discomfort of the bites. Management are unresponsive to our requests to properly investigate the problem for the sake of future guests. We are not interested in getting our money back, but considering the price paid for the room this is not acceptable... plus our tv didn't work.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Catherine L
Wunpalmmanagement, Owner at Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

I am so sorry that you feel this way,but as we discussed on the day, you told us that you had spent the day on Fraser Island and we suggested that you could have had sandfly bites. The room has been inspected and there is no sign of any bed bugs. Since your departure we have had other guests saying that it was best nights sleep ever in that room. You did not ask for a refund untlll about 4 days after . With your TV ,you were trying to get a Brisbane channel on the Sunshine Coast. We feel that it is very harsh of you to send such bad reviews (more than 1) when there is no proof. You did not want to discuss it with us on the morning of departure or show us your bites.