Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
A great day out

I went here for a shopping trip and lunch, we ended up spending about five hours here! A nice... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lozzaricho85
Moonee Beach, Australia
via mobile
Shopping

Good shopping centre for a day out, love the river setting, lots of work happening with expansions... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
Addie1960
Maroochydore, Australia
via mobile

All reviews great shopping shopping centre food court the river shopping experience paddle boats lots of shops car park great place to shop cinema complex chain stores retail therapy david jones something for everyone food hall food outlets water activities
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I enjoy coming here when I visit the Sunshine Coast. This place certainly embraces the beachside way of living.

I have been coming here for well over 20 yrs, during my holidays. And having worked in retail for 10 of those yrs, I can say I am envious of the staff.

It's positioned over an estuary, with cafes and shops sharing this common area.

Very easy access, although the car park can be full on at times. But, the shopping center is a nice one.

Enjoy when you visit!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

This has improved since the new parking facility has opened easy to get around and has plenty of everything. A major department store boutique shops and name brands has everything Brisbane has to offer without the drive if you live local a must visit

Reviewed March 24, 2018

This is the best shopping centre it’s very clean and lots of stores to look through we loved it Great

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Took some friend who are here for a holiday. But there have been changes. Customers who are shopping have to pay for the privilege. The first 3 hours are free and extra time is awarded if you spent $150 or over.
We did spend that amount so set about finding where the “laughably” name customer service area was. I should at this point say that the lady I dealt with in this area was pleasant but the decision makers leave a lot to be desired.
The sign for customer service pointed in one direction. However the counter was at the other end of the centre. A sign at this end directed the customer to “Info”, not customer service! After having the ticket issued for extra parking, I was told that I would need to go to a pay machine, enter my rego details and the monetary amount would be removed and I would be able to access the centre. No signs anywhere for payment machines and when I asked I was told “either over the bridge or near the lifts” Not much use if you are a visitor and don’t know where these areas are. After a lot of walking and searching I found a machine, hidden around a corner, near some parking area, unfortunately now where near where I had parked! The instructions on the machine were extremely poor, pity international visitors, but finally I retrieved an appropriate ticket.
Meanwhile another member of our group had searched for another payment machine. She did find one hidden behind a pillar, near woolworths! Poor colouring, no signage and ridiculous location again indicated that this whole fiasco has been poorly thought out and implemented.
Hopefully some one may decided to actually put appropriate signage in place, make the pay machines clearly visible and appropriately located or even better still scrap making people pay to shop!

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

All the stores you need under the one roof. Easy parking and the directories all over the centre make it easy to find what you're looking for. One thing I can't stand, is the spruikers everywhere you turn. Please leave us all alone!

1  Thank Davinia H