“The bench mark in quality ”
Review of The Lane Vineyard

The Lane Vineyard
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Hahndorf
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ENTER THE LAND OF THE LONG LUNCH! You will find more than a priceless view when you discover The Lane Vineyard. You will see vines with their roots in an ancient landscape, hear a real story about what makes a family work, Be swept off your feet by wines that deliver style, luxury and pleasure. Unearth your wine food and wine odyssey as you linger over lunch.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I make sure that every time I visit Adelaide I also visit the Lane vineyard and restaurant. The Lane truly sets high standards in regards to the quality of service in both the areas of the wine tasting experience and the restaurant I have never walked out feeling disappointed. I would happily recommend the Lane to anyone looking for great food, wine and service.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely location.. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.. We did the wine tasting in the restaurant which was nice.. The meal was one of the best we've had for quite a while.. Lovely flavours.. We would be back in a heart beat.. Loved it

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have an amazing anniversary lunch. The food was superb probably some of the best I’ve had in a longtime. I couldn’t eat all my main course of the magnificent gnudi and I was very sad to say goodbye to those divine pillows of loveliness I just couldn’t fit it. The wagyu beef was superb as was the chocolate dessert. The waitress was lovely attentive without being over the top. Was a lovely experience and we will definitely return

Reviewed March 11, 2018

We had a great time visiting the tasting room/restaurant; not only was the staff very attentive and knowledgeable, but we loved the wines we tried! Great views of the hillsides, and even though it feels a little bit like a "fancy" place, it wasn't pretentious at all, and we never felt uncomfortable despite our lack of dressing up. Highly recommend if you're in the Hahndorf area!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The Lane has a modern dining room with stunning views overlooking the vineyards.

I took my mother-in-law here for a special ladies lunch and was not disappointed. They accommodated a very last minute booking.

As recommended we had their “Feed me” degustation. It was well prepared, beautifully presented and well portioned for the number of courses. There was a subtle use of local produce and some interesting native plants/fruits/vegetables used, which enabled us to try some new things.
They were accommodating to food requests/ allergies.
My only complaints are minimal. Firstly it was freezing! We were right under the aircon vent and whilst they did try to change the settings I did regret not bringing a jacket, secondly three of the courses contained a bread or cracker of some description (I’m not a huge bread fan) and lastly my Soy cappuccino was done far too hot and was curdled, unfortunately I did not have time to order another. If you want a quick lunch, this is not the place to go! Complaints aside it was a great lunch in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.