“Delicious ”

Lam Inn Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Whyalla
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to whyalla for years on business & have always eaten at the hotel, this time I ventured out & found lam inn Chinese. Not much to look at from the street, but the food is all that matters. It wasn’t very busy, only 1 family eating in the restaurant. I ordered the special fried rice as per previous trip advisor recommendations & glad I did. It was lovely. I ordered the Mongolian lamb to go with the rice & they went very well together. The lamb had a bit of spice, but I’d call it mild.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

We have travelled half way across the country and finally found a great Chinese restaurant. The food was excellent. The kids loved every dish we chose.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Whether taking out or eating in, the food here is consistently delicious, and perfectly cooked with fair and healthy portions, and fresh, quality ingredients! Staff are friendly and accomodating. We eat here (in restaurant) once a week, and have never had a bad dish yet. As far as favourites, try the garlic fish, squid, honey lemon chicken, chicken and cashews, Mongolian lamb, fried rice, Singapore noodles; fried fish, to name a few. Whatever you order you can't go wrong or they will, we are certain make it right. The restaurant consistently lives up to our expectations.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This place needs an update
They also need to activate the payWave on their PAYWAVE facility !! When that is on I will come in and order again untill then I'll be ordering at the oriental inn
Good food though for the price

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Went to dinner with friends. Great food and quick service. The amounts were quite plentiful. Satays were my favourites.