“Good Meeting Spot”
Review of Aroma Cafe

Aroma Cafe
Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Whyalla
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I didn't have anything to eat as I was meeting with clients after arriving from Adelaide. The coffee was really nice and the cafe caters for students, university staff as well as the general public.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

I went to Cafe Aroma for breakfast. Food was awesome as with coffee.
Lots of fresh and healthy selections to choose from. Quite different to other cafes around Whyalla
Definitely recommend. Clean premises

Reviewed March 20, 2017

We had a couple of meetings here, the staff were great and we could charge back our food and drinks to our rooms at the Quest.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

I usually try and call in to this Cafe when passing through Whyalla after having been recommended by a friend a few years ago. Located towards the street frontage of the UniSA Whyalla Campus (look for the sign on Nicholson Ave), there's always a good selection of fresh hot or cold sandwiches rolls, wraps, salads and cakes, whether it be breakfast, morning or afternoon tea or lunch, I've never had a bad experience here and the coffee is usually spot on. The interior is clean and attractive and there are also tables and shade umbrellas outdoors. It was a great touch this week when the barista added a personal message to our Friday take-away coffee (see photo). There is usually plenty of space in the car park on Nicolson Ave, but no facility for a caravan or trailer.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

I go there most mornings for a quiet coffee you can sit in or outside they also do a great breakfast