“The sandwiches!!”

Fragapane Bakeries & Deli
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bay Village
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

The Fragga-bomb.. Say no more! Well I guess I actually have to. Very good meats & cheeses in the deli. The pastries are the best in the area.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Bread and pastries baked fresh daily and a good selection of high end deli meats. Small grocery section with authentic Italian items.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

Everything is always exceptional...pastries, breads, deli, pre-made salads. Doesn't get better than this for a bakery-deli. I find myself craving a few jelly donuts just thinking about it!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I have been going weekly, sometimes twice a week to get donuts and pastries for our hotel... Everyone LOVES them. The service is great as well. When corporate comes into town I have many requests to bring in the Fragapane Donuts!!!

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

This is one of the greatest bakeries in the area. The staff is wonderful. They have so many different pastries, lunch meat, pop and water. The prices can be a little bit high but it's definitely worth how good the food is. I recommend the maple turkey. The great thing about this place is that they will make you food to go. It's perfect for lunch time as well. I definitely recommend this Bakery.