All reviewsparking lotlots of chain restaurantstypical courtyardcourtyard by marriottbuy breakfasthuge mallcheck in went smoothlyroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsstarbucks coffeelounge areamin driveheating unitrecommend this hotelusaf museumexercise roomcheck in was easy
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night passing through Dayton. The hotel was nice and our room was good. The kids enjoyed the pool and it is very close to a variety of food offerings. I do wish Courtyard had a free breakfast like Fairfield and Hampton. It is located in a nicer, but commercial part of town. The roads in Dayton are very confusing so it was easy to get turned around. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CYAGM, Manager at Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Let us know next time as we do try to offer room packages that include breakfast in our Bistro as well as rate that do not. We'll look forward to your next visit to the area!

Reviewed June 19, 2017

We stayed here for one night only. The hotel was completely sold out and we got upgrade which was great. Except our room smelled like mildew and the carpet was kinda wet. I am not sure what happen prior to our visit in this room. It was a shame it would have been a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
CYAGM, Manager at Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

We appreciate that you let us know about the room. Your upgrade was to a great room we have at the property and we want to be sure we are attending to any potential issues as this is certainly something not typical. We strive for perfection and will work to ensure your next stay will be perfect!

Reviewed June 2, 2017

This Courtyard is nicely located if you want to visit the National Museum of the US Airforce, and is conveniently located to Mall on Fairfield Commons Blvd, and close to some very nice restuarants. The service staff are excellent. Being form Australia I have never experienced a Tornado, and it just so happens that one passed thru Beavercreek close to the hotel. The front dest staff were very good at explaining what was happening and what we needed to do as we were all confined to the ground floor lobby/reception/bar area as the threat of the Tornado became more real. The hotel was clean and tidy and the girl on the bar was energetic and happy to have a conversation. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Its in a nice quiet area so all rooms should be good
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded June 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear our staff was helpful in what I am sure could have been a very stressful situation.
Again, we appreciate your recommendation.
Aletha Dillinger

Reviewed April 3, 2017

My husband and I were visiting our son at college and stayed at the Courtyard. We arrived around 4pm and our room was ready, check-in was easy. The staff was very friendly. The lobby is connected to the bar/restaurant and it is inviting, not noisy. Complimentary newspapers were appreciated! The king room was spacious and overlooked the mall across the street. The room was updated and very clean. One nice feature was that our room had a balcony with a table and chairs for which you could sit outside. It was a warm, spring day so we did take advantage of that! We weren't in the hotel long, so did not check out the pool, exercise room, or other amenities. The hotel does not offer a complimentary breakfast, but they do have a breakfast bar and you can order from the menu. The hotel is close to shopping and restaurants (within walking distance), and it is also easy access to the freeway (I-675). We enjoyed our stay at this Courtyard again and would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017
CYAGM, Manager at Courtyard Dayton Beavercreek, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at our Courtyard, Beavercreek while visiting your son! We'll look forward to seeing you on your next college visit!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

A friend and I were coming to Beavercreek to visit the USAF Museum and we chose to stay at the Courtyard Dayton. Our room was 209 and it was well appointed and clean with comfortable beds. There were many places to plug in your electronics and the free WIFI was strong and a coffee maker and fridge were appreciated. The one thing that I can complain about is the walls and ceiling are thin. You can hear conversations in the room next door and when someone walks in the room above it sounded like a herd of water buffalo at the local water hole.
The hotel is in the midst of a large mall complex with many food choices available, this is good because no complementary breakfast provided. They hotel staff is happy to tell you that there is a Starbucks in the lobby, that is only good if you like their coffee. Not something I crave. The room rate was a little expensive for what you get, there is a pool and exercise room but most wouldn't be inclined to use it. I would have been much more happy with something to eat before venturing out for the day.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends