All reviewsguest listmexican restauranteasy accesskrogersofa
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Customer service was amazing. Great caring staff. Advising on nearby areas to visit. Caring and always on top of things. Will definitely be back if in the area. Keep same staff especially the night miss with the dreadlocks. She’s amazing with people.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Kenneth, thank you for being our guest. It’s a pleasure knowing you loved the outstanding service you received from our associates. I will surely share your compliments with my entire team. Please visit Extended Stay America the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is great, The staff was very nice. The front desk girl I think her name was Shina was very helpful at showing us where things in town were. I would recommend that people that come into town stay at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were comfortable here and that our Front Desk associates left you with a good impression of our hotel. We work hard to provide high levels of service, so we will share your compliments with the team to let them know their efforts are appreciated. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Worst hotel I ever stayed at! Hotel has fleas! STAY AWAY!! Staff unprofessional. I guess you get what you pay for... fleas, dirty linens, inappropriate staff.
There is a nice hole in the wall Mexican dump in front. Beware all... stay away from this hotel. Hopefully they canned the hotel manager.
Hate to say negative things but trying to be honest. Cost me more money in the long run

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Lori, please accept our sincerest apologies for not living up to your expectations which led to a disappointing stay. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression, but we are extremely sorry we failed in doing so while you were here. We will revisit all the areas in which we fell short and will take corrective steps in an effort to improve ourselves. Please consider choosing us again so we can restore your faith in us.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

management at the local level, the regional level, and national level don't seem to care about the issues that need to be addressed at this location. When complaints were filed at each level there was no action or very little action taken and i received no follow-up from national even when they said i would.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank Q8227ZUstevenb
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would appreciate more information to make sure your issues are properly addressed.
Hotel Managment

Reviewed October 14, 2017

The Manager and staff were very helpful and went above and beyond their responsibilities to assist me several times during my 5 months stay. I was having back issues and mobility was difficult for me at times. The staff would bring delivered packages to my room and during periods of unplanned weeks of absence, they would manage my refrigerator contents at my request. When I was checking out, the maintenance staff assisted me in moving my luggage and loading into my vehicle (4 trips to the w/dolly). Perfect location for easy travel across the state.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Thank you for posting such kind comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to see that you loved your stay. We look forward to sharing your comments with our team. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to welcome you again soon!