All reviews guest list mexican restaurant easy access kroger sofa
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

I was surprised by the quality and cleanliness of this Extended Stay. It was well maintained and the staff were very responsive to my requests. It is located in a safe area with plenty of food and shopping within 5 miles.

James F

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

James, thank you for your wonderful review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you loved our courteous service and convenient location as well as well-kept property. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

The manager and staff goes above and beyond to exceed all your needs. If they don't have it.. Will find the means to he get it for you. The location is perfect for shopping. Restaurants. . The rooms and beds are comfortable. . Like your right at home. . We had a family catastrophe had to stay much longer than anticipated. . The manager was excellent and the staff was wonderful. . I Would recommend this to anyone who needs a long term stay. .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Keith, thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are delighted to know our location was perfect for your needs and you were impressed with our top-notch service and facilities. It was a pleasure serving you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I travel all over the US for my occupation and landed here in Cincinnati for a six month contract. I've had really bad luck with extended stay type hotels before so I decided to allow my company to find a place and Blue Ash is where they sent me. We (My fiance, myself, and his Dog) have been treated absolutely awesome, as if we are one of the family here. I've yet to find anything to complain about that the staff or management can change. I highly recommend this location for anyone who needs temporary housing.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America once again. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your time with us and that our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel. We will be sure to share your compliments with our entire team for a job well done! Thanks again for recommending us online, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We chose this hotel because they allow dogs for a nonrefundable fee of $25 and we really appreciated that. The front desk clerk is wonderful and helpful. The room was clean, quiet, and roomy. It worked for us for one night.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2017

Thanks for evaluating your stay. We are glad to read you liked our attentive service and the cleanliness of your room. That being said, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had while here. Your feedback is appreciated as it will help us improve our service and facilities moving forward. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Customer service was amazing. Great caring staff. Advising on nearby areas to visit. Caring and always on top of things. Will definitely be back if in the area. Keep same staff especially the night miss with the dreadlocks. She’s amazing with people.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Highway, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Kenneth, thank you for being our guest. It’s a pleasure knowing you loved the outstanding service you received from our associates. I will surely share your compliments with my entire team. Please visit Extended Stay America the next time you are in the area.