All reviews grab and go great manager the general manager full kitchen cincinnati area kings island ida housekeeping couch highway
Reviewed July 16, 2015

This hotel was my home away from home for 4 months. I chose this hotel for the location, the price (truly the most affordable option), it was a non-smoking hotel, and the rooms were newly renovated. I booked a deluxe suite and thankfully they bumped me up to a 1 bedroom suite due to the length of my stay. I was very grateful for that, a big thank you to Chantae! I was treated very well throughout my stay the staff were all very friendly and accommodating. I had a few minor maintenance issues which were resolved either same day or next morning. As far as cleanliness goes when Maria cleans the rooms she does an amazing job she is very conscientious and such a sweet women. I felt like she cleaned my room as if it were her own, thank you Maria!!! Also, she always cleaned my floors which I let her know the first day was very important to me since I have asthma. There were a few occasions when Maria was on vacation and the person that filled in for her was not good; my floors were not vacuumed or mopped, my paper products (toilet paper and Kleenex) were not replenished, and on one occasion my bed linens were not changed. The laundry room was super convenient but timing was everything because there are only 4 washers and 4 dryers. The fitness room is a very tiny room with one treadmill, one elliptical, and one bike. I used the treadmill very regular and never had to wait. I have dietary restrictions so I never took advantage of the grab and go breakfast. My only complaint is that the free wifi is not sufficient to stream movies or use VPN so I had to pay an extra $20/month to upgrade my speed. The biggest complaint is that the upgraded speed is not really all that fast I still had issues. All in all this is a great affordable option.

Room Tip: May hear a lot of traffic noise if your room overlooks Reed-Hartman Highway.
Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2015

It is so barely adequate But, it is very close to Deer Park,Dillonvale and Sycamore. And, it has easy access to Reed Hartman highway. It has a kitchenette so that I can stay on my diet. Barely clean, but the price is right.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

Run, don't walk! Dirty, run down just all wrong. Not again! Everything is rickety, feels unclean, actually a bit scary. There's a Holiday Inn Express on the other side of the street. Right now it looks like the Four Seasons. Actually, there are many options that we drove by to get here.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 809kevinw
Reviewed May 19, 2015

There is very little in a hotel that annoys me more than when a property cuts corners by using box springs made with cardboard. You know the ones--you sit down and it creaks louder than you thought possible for a bed. Every move you or your spouse makes echoes. We were in a 1 bedroom suite on a comp from a previous disaster at an Extended Stay America in Atlanta (never believe the website when it says 1 bedroom, it might just be oversized). We'd booked for a further 2 nights after the comp, but checked out and switched hotels because the cardboard box spring creaked so loudly that it woke the baby in the other room. She ended up sharing the "queen" (which I'm pretty sure would measure as a double) most of the night, which was very uncomfortable for all 3 of us. By the time we got her quiet it was 4 am and the people next door got up and turned on their tv, which was completely audible to us, along with the murmur of their speech, which means they probably spent a long night up with our crying baby, too. Sorry for them that either of us chose such a thin-walled place. Don't let the new furniture's appearance fool you into thinking this is anything but a cheap corner-cutting location--and remember that a Smoke-free property just means you'll have to walk through walls of smokers standing next to every exit. The other issue was that rather than having an air conditioner in the bedroom, they just had one in the main room and a large vented hole between the rooms so that, theoretically, air would pass through and cool the bedroom. In reality all that meant was that there was no air movement in the stuffy bedroom and the box spring noise was even more audible for the kids on the living room sofabed. So much for the reasons we left after 1 night. But here's the kicker: We thought we'd left my daughter's stuffed animal there and were still in the area 2 days later, so we swung by to see if they'd put it in lost and found. The manager walked my husband down to the room to search because it still hadn't been cleaned!!!! Dirty diapers in the trash and all that comes with small children in a hotel, and they hadn't been in there to clean. So who knows when they'll get around to it, and who knows how it'll smell by then. Very unsanitary. Once again sorry to whoever is stuck in there after us. We won't be back to an Extended Stay, that's for sure!

Room Tip: Avoid if you value quiet beds.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

So, I was concerned after reading all these so so reviews. However, I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I was traveling with my mom, coming up for TN trying to beat a winter storm and we had pricelined this hotel the afternoon before we left. We didn't get in until 2 AM but the wait staff at the desk was still courteous. We were in our rooms and asleep before 2:30. The room is clean, well lit, well decorated. The bed was extraordinarily comfortable. My mom slept on the couch pull out. We wondered if she would have blankets. Sure enough there were two extra pillows and a full set of bedding in the closet! We didn't use any of the kitchen features but everything appeared to be there. No complaints. If I am ever in need of a hotel on this route again, I will certainly keep this hotel in mind.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kayla G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reed Hartman, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your mom thoroughly enjoyed your time with us! One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.