All reviews skyline chili hot tub business trip would stay here again business center omelet breakfast buffet staff was friendly very nice hotel fitness center a great place to stay bed was comfortable hgi lobby keurig soap accommodations
Reviewed June 17, 2018

My wife and I decided to take a mini vacation and do a one tank trip somewhere. Since we are from The Cleveland, Ohio area and neither of as have been to Cincinnati in over 20 years we decided to make that our destination. It took us 4 hours and 15 minutes to get there and we stopped for lunch in Columbus.
We opted to stay in a town called Blue Ash which is a Northern suburb of Cincy (it's about a 20 minute ride to downtown).
We had a wonderful time.
There's a lot to do and see in Cincinnati and Blue Ash is an upscale town with very friendly people.
We usually stay out of the downtown areas of a major city because the hotels are usually cheaper in the suburbs and the neighborhoods feel safer.
We did a lot like going to the zoo, art museum, took the Ohio river boat tour, and even went over the bridge to Kentucky.
We upgraded to a suite and it had the feel of an Embassy Suites but it also came with a Jacuzzi and an additional half bath which was extremely convenient. It's in a great safe neighborhood and the location is close to the freeways but far enough away where you don't here the traffic.
The best part of our vacation was the hotel.
We're Hilton Honors members and the reason we are is that Hilton employees have a different concept of treating their guests. They put them on a pedestal and go out of their way to make you feel special and at home. This hotel was above our expectations.
The staff were all very friendly, courteous, professional, and very knowledgeable about the area. They gave great tips and went out of their way to make sure we were happy.
They have a breakfast that is as good as any we've had. They do cooked to order eggs and have the standard fare of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and potatoes everyday.
Check out their friendly chef Brian who makes a mean omelet and eggs over easy.
From 5 to 10 P.M. check out Leena who is the bartender at the lounge.
She'll give you tips on where to go and what to do. She's worth a stop.
We'd like to thank Ty, Molly, Megan, Mike, Leena, and Brian. If I forgot anyone I apologize but there was just too many great people in on place.
You people are it. You knocked it out of the park.
We'll be back again.

Room Tip: Stayed at the end of the hall on the second floor and the access was good and the room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Spencer S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Scmez,

Thank you for the great detailed review!
All of the team members listed are thrilled to read that they exceeded your expectations.

Our made to order eggs are absolutely one of the best items we have to offer, I am pleased that Chef Brian made such an impact on you.
Reviews like yours are what keep us fueled up and going, I hope you will return to Blue Ash soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

I stayed at Blue Ash Hilton Garden Inn for four days on a business trip. The staff their went out of their way to make me feel welcome and ensure all my hospitality needs were meet and exceeded. Molly at the front desk and Jerry in the kitchen were top notch professionals. Because of them I plan to seek out a Hilton hotel in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Tongelamoore,

Thank you for the great review!
I am pleased to hear that you had such a great experience.

We hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed June 11, 2018

I stayed for my son's wedding. Everything was top notch. I would definitely stay here again. The room was very clean, as was the bathroom. Breakfast was delicious. The entire facility was up to date which made the experience enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great review!
We take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and I am glad you were able to experience it.

We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

I can’t say enough about how kind and friendly each staff member that I encounter during my stay was. I needed a feather free room and forgot to request it but the girl at the front desk when I checked in made me feel comfortable about getting it taken care of. She was so kind and told me she would be sure I had the pillows that I needed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Pam B,

Thank you for your kind words.
Our team is committed to ensuring your experience is the best it can possibly be and I am thrilled to know this was achieved during your stay.

If there is anything we can ever do for you, please feel free to reach out.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Being a DIAMOND member, I know that not all Hilton properties are the same. This property offers great Customer Service and cares about traveler needs. Nick and his staff ensured that my stay was hassle free. As a "Road Warrior", this property suited me well. Also, in-line with Hilton Garden Inns, the made to order breakfast was great. Looking forward staying at this property again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review!
Nick and his team absolutely take great pride in the property and have our guests needs in constant consideration.
We are thrilled you were able to experience this and hope you will join us back in the near future.