All reviews front desk waffles hot tub room was clean indoor pool great place to stay family reunion staff was very friendly will stay there again pleasant stay one night stay quiet area short drive amber sherry fi cereal
Reviewed May 8, 2016

Very clean and updated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room was more spacious than expected with a desk complete with a desk chair and another sitting area with a table and comfy chair. Good closet space if needed. Good-sized clean refrigerator. The complimentary breakfast had a large selection and the set-up made for easily getting what you want without being in someone's way. Lots of clean tables. Very pleased with our stay. It was our 2nd visit at a Wingate Hotel and I think we'll look for them specifically on our next mini-vacation.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
wingatecinci, Public Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2016

Thank you for your great review of us here at the Wingate by Wyndham of Blue Ash-Cincinnati. We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. I am very excited to let them know how well they are doing! We pride ourselves on a clean environment throughout the hotel as well as having the best staff at your service. I am very happy that you liked the layout of the hotel and the guest rooms. I will also let the breakfast staff know that they are doing an amazing job in the mornings! We would love to welcome you back to the hotel if your travels ever bring you back to the Blue Ash or Cincinnati area!

Reviewed May 8, 2016

The entire stay at this hotel was outstanding. The service was great and the free breakfast result was outstanding. Can't say enough about the staff. I would highly recommend anyone in this area stay at this establishment

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for such a great review of us here at the Wingate by Wyndham of Blue Ash-Cincinnati. I can't wait to let our staff know of your kind words! I hope to welcome you back to the hotel if your travels ever bring you back to the Blue Ash or Cincinnati Area.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

We found the hotel to be very clean and that was the number one priority. However, there were a few issues that I was not pleased with. The alarm clock beside the bed was set to go off at 6:50 and I did not realize this until it went off. I tried to turn it off but it went off again the second day. The entrance to the hotel from the back did not work with the key card. We walked around the hotel to go in the front door and had our cards redone but they still did not work. This allowed for some security issues because I found the door propped open at one point. Finally, the bathroom door would only shut after a lot of force. I upgraded to a suite after we got to the hotel and now I wish I had just went with the standard room. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Amber and Katrina at the front desk, were very friendly and helpful!! They helped us verify directions and our schedule for the basketball tournament we were going to. The hotel was very easy to find. There is a gorgeous park right across the road. My husband and daughter used the pool. The pool was pretty large and they enjoyed their swim. My husband used the hot tub, he said it was real hot! The sitting area near the pool was very nice and clean. We liked our room. We had a king size bed with a pull out sofa bed. Our family enjoyed the breakfast both mornings that we were there. They had eggs, sausage, muffins, fruit, yogurt, cereal, and waffles. The hotel had a guest laundry room and we did use it(for a stinky uniform!!). We were very pleased with our stay and would stay there again!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
wingatecinci, Guest Relations Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati/Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2016

Thank you so much for such a great review for us here at the Wingate by Wyndham of Blue Ash-Cincinnati. I've let both Katrina and Amber know that you had kind words to say about them. We do pride ourselves on having a clean environment throughout the hotel, and having the best staff at your service. We would love to welcome you back to our hotel and hope that your future stays are just as enjoyable as this one.

Reviewed May 2, 2016