All reviews room was clean bed covers bob evans restaurant upgraded room wifi worked well gas station fast wifi greater cincinnati area will stay there again off the highway other hotels in the area the staff was friendly and helpful pillows laptop ohio
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Excellent front desk service, very friendly, very accommodating. My wife and I checked in on my wife birthday and we had the best time ever. We really enjoyed the cable channels especially BET channel, Bounce channel, HBO channel, and also we loved the shower and bathtub, we enjoyed our room alot.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Muwwakkil M
Vijay_GM, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Hello, and thank you very much for review, We were very happy to host you on your family ocassion, Happy to hear you liked our premium extended cable package and room, Positive guest feedback encourages entire team for a further excellense in service,and customer satisfaction, Happy holidays

Reviewed November 28, 2017

I had occasion to stay in Blue Ash while visiting family. I chose the Red Roof Inn because of its location and price. The staff were very friendly and the room I had was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the other amenities were satisfactory. I recommend getting an upgraded room for a stay longer than one night as the basic rooms are small.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Enid R
Vijay_GM, Owner at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Hello and thank you very much for your review of your experiences. Positive feedback is the ultimate reward for us we're so pleased that you love our mattress and thank you for recommendation to upgrade to room with microwave and fridge for a longer stay we are hoping to see you again Happy Holidays

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Every staff member we encountered was courteous and friendly. We took full advantage of the coffee they provide in the front office in the morning. Great location being right off the interstate. Now the cons... room smelled of cigarette smoke as if it used to be a smoking room. The walls and floors in the room had several imperfections and cracks, especially in the bathroom. The bathroom was very small and hard to maneuver in after a shower. Water was hot, which is always a plus!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vijay_GM, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - NE - Blue Ash. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Good, basic, clean hotel, convenient, right off the highway. Beds were firm and comfortable, bedding was ok, with 2 flat pillows. Bathroom was very small and dated, but clean. Basic toiletteries, small towels. Shower had good pressure and hot water. Wifi worked well, parking right in front.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vijay_GM, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Reviewed September 19, 2017

The Red Roof Blue Ash is a comfortable no frills hotel off of I71 close to I275. My room was small but everything worked and I had no problems. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is a nice Bob Evans restaurant across the street. I stayed three nights and found the hotel met my needs.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Vijay_GM, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017