“Good service and sushi, hard to get milld or no spiciness in entrees”
Review of Bangkok Terrace

Bangkok Terrace
Ranked #21 of 65 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Reasonable prices, good service, nice sushi and a nice selection of dishes in a casually attractive restaurant keep this place busy.

But, if you want your spiciness level for your entree to be at -zero-, you will find a challenge.

There is outdoor seating and the place is somewhat small, but is still able to put together tables for a larger group or seat couples at intimate tables, too.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

We dine here regularly, sampling the sushi and other seafood entrees that are served hot and appetizingly presented. The Crab Rangoon appetizer is excellent, with crusty shell and savory interior. The fried rice entrees are all flavorful as are the stir-fry choices--select the desired degree of spiciness for any of them.
Bring your own wine to accompany your meal and enjoy casual dining prepared with recipes from the far east.

Reviewed May 9, 2015

Beautiful atmosphere and decor! We were greeted at the door and asked if we had a table preference. My mother and I shared the Szechuan and Pan Fried Noodles. They were absolutely delicious! The only recommendation I have for the restaurant is to educate servers more about the menu. I had questions about some of the items on the menu that the waitress did not know the answer to. Overall, I would go back.

Reviewed December 8, 2014

During my recent visit to the US, I took my daughter and her family to Bangkok Terrace for lunch. Good décor, bright and cheerful interiors and friendly service. Food was also very good.
A fortnight later when my son came from New York, we reserved a table for eight for dinner and punctually reached there. No table in the main hall!! They hastily joined some tables in the lobby and offered them, but we told them that we will wait. 20 mins. later we got a table.
The misery started then. It took more than an hour for the food to come, and then it was bad. Some of us could not even eat it. However, to be fair, the waitress was pleasant and helpful, When the bill arrived, I generally don't bother checking it but I casually looked at it and found that the rates charged were different from the Menu! Of course they corrected that, but during our 2 months stay at Cinci, we never went there again.

Reviewed September 10, 2014 via mobile

Im really happy that i found this place!!! Me and my husband been in Thailand for our honeymoon. And we love there everything, but specially we love FOOD . So when we got back we checked couple places in Cincinnati. But food in Bangkok Terrace taste exactly like we tried in Thailand. My favorite is Tom Yam soup, spicy beef salad and green curry!!! I recommend Bangkok Terrace!