“Good food ”

Bangkok Terrace
Ranked #23 of 65 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Good Thai food - visited and had the Bangkok noodles - very good . Service a bit slow and the surroundings are a bit sparse but the food was good

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I was in the mood for Thai food tonight and there are many good choices in the Cincinnati area. My wife wanted to take out rather than go to the restaurant and she suggested the Bangkok Terrace. She ordered the Thai salad, veggie spring rolls and chicken satay. She liked all of her food. I ordered the spring rolls, edamame, Tom Kha soup (with coconut milk) and tofu and Bangkok fried rice with vegetables. The spring rolls were very crispy but did not have much inside them, but everything else was very good. I loved the soup and fried rice. The edamame was fine. I will have to go dine in the restaurant next time.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I'm not really into Thai food but a friend suggested to have dinner at Bangkok Terrace so we went out to try it. It wasn't a bad choice! I sooooooo love their Bangkok Noodle and Oreo Tempura! I could eat it over and over again.
I also ordered Rock 'n Roll sushi but it's just okay. I mean, I had better. But the Bangkok Noodle and Oreo Tempura is amazing! The Bangkok Noodle is tasty--not bland, not salty, just delicious! You can adjust the spiciness if you want to. The Oreo Tempura may seem odd but it is the greatest thing! It comes with vanilla ice cream, too!

The customer service is also awesome. Normally, whenever you request for a box, they just give it to you. Here, they ask if you want them to pack it for you. And for me that's a plus.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

My girl ordered shrimp tom yum and it came in a very small bowl with only 3 shrimps... very dissapointed with the serving portion
I ordered crispy pad Thai and the noodles were the Chung king type and very salty

Reviewed July 19, 2016

Bright dining room, in the heart of Blue Ash. Not only tasty Thai dishes (peanut sauces-mmmm), but be prepared to have your heart snatched by the owners little 4-5 year-old daughter who may be your hostess! PRECIOUS doesn't begin to describe this little gem. "It is my pleasure to serve you!" You can't go wrong on this varied menu. Not a sushi fan, but it impressed our guests. Reasonably priced. Thai tea was good.

Been to Bangkok Terrace? Share your experiences!