All reviews fire pit inside hotel hot tub an error would stay here again firehouse grill rooms are clean and comfortable plenty of places to eat first floor office park pool area nice size small pool visit family in excellent condition front desk person business area
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We return after 5 years to the same hotel. Reception was cold and fast.
The hotel is very average, the WiFi signal show strong signal but I couldn't connect with this WiFi, it either not designed for so many people, or what ever ... didn't worked.
the TV had Analog signal and the resolution is very poor.
This is 2018 basic tech shouldn't be an issue.
The coffee machines in the rooms packed and warped with plastic bags and they don't encouraged you to use them and after 5 years they still don't have tea.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
CourtyardblueashGM, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear guest,
We are very sorry you did not have a pleasant stay at our hotel this past trip. Thank you for all your constructive feedback, and we will check your room to make sure the internet and TV work perfectly. We do have many HD channels along with some analog channels, and you should have been able to connect to the internet signal easily like most guests. We are sorry to let you know that Courtyard as a brand does not offer tea in the guest rooms, but we do have it available in the lobby Bistro.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

For this type of small hotels- it has everything you need with the plus of a great service and a friendly staff. No hot tub in pool area- just a small pool (not heated). Room was good although TV was set up to one side of the bed and not in front so neck suffers a bit. Lots of walking inside hotel but you get your exercise and paces. Would stay here again with no doubt

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2018

When I checked in with the Marriott app I indicated a King Bed. When I arrived at the front desk they provided me a room with 2 Queen beds. It took awhile to get the wifi sign in page to pull up on the laptop to gain access to the wifi. The TV was below average. No HD channels. The regular channels were coming in very poorly, blurry. I guess I didn't realize TVs still use coax cable to connect, which was how this one was connected. Breakfast is made to order for a charge and better than a free buffet style breakfast. The chef seemed to appreciate her position and was enjoying preparing your order. I asked if the coffee in the lobby was for a charge and the clerk said she would cover it and asked what size cup I wanted. I feel like coffee in the lobby of a hotel should typically be offered for no additional charge, but it seems the clerk went out of her way to not charge me for it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardblueashGM, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for letting us know about the issues you had with your guest room television. We will have that television repaired immediately. We do have many HD and analog channels, and we sincerely apologize for that issue you experienced trying to access them. Courtyard by Marriott does not serve complimentary breakfast or coffee in the lobby, however we do provide free coffee in each guest room. In our Bistro, we offer Starbuck's coffee, cooked to order breakfast in the morning, and dinner in the evening. Thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

My room was at the end of the lower-floor corridor and to get to that corridor, I had to walk about 100 yards to the elevator (I'm not kidding) and then another 50 yards to my room. If you have trouble walking, be sure to get a room closer to the lobby. It's a standard Courtyard, otherwise. The Bistro restaurant is open until 10:30, which is good to get a bite if you've come in late from out of town. They also serve a decent breakfast (paid) in the morning. It was clean, the staff was good, and price was right.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice cozy place to stay incase you have work at Blue Ash.
Well managed property good breakfast, nice and quite rooms.
The hotel is also not very far from the Airport on a busy day took me around 40 mins.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business