“Panera is Always a Great Option”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Broadview Heights is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed April 25, 2015

I am a fan of Panera and, despite the fact that it is a chain, the lack of novelty is overcome by quality and personal affinity. I like Panera's soups, sandwiches and salads and am always happy to stop for lunch or occasionally for dinner. In this case, Panera is without question the best option on the Turnpike. This location in the Oasis was fairly nice in appearance and surprisingly spacious relative to expectations for this physical spot. The service was efficient and polite. On this stop, I had just the tomato soup which I always enjoy. I also had a coffee, which is generally very good at Panera. The prices are not bad from my perspective. Overall, if you are on the Turnpike, this is one of the better choices for a quick bite.

Reviewed November 4, 2014

Sorry chain haters, but some are worth loyalty and for me Panera is such a one. Okay so sometimes they run out of a bakery item, there are always choices. I like their salads and flatbreads and I love that their website is searchable. If you have not tried eating here, you are missing a nice easy meal.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Stopped for lunch while traveling north after a road trip. Ordered a half grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of black bean soup. The sandwich was pathetic: half a slice of what looked like American cheese, barely melted on two small pieces of tasteless bread. The soup was ordinary, but acceptable. Added to the plate was half a baguette, making for a bread overload. Worse, I was charged $8 for the "sandwich" and soup, plus another $2 for a soda. Never again.

1  Thank Nepalense