“All-Around Very Good!”
Review of Coffee Club

Coffee Club
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Have been going there for several years. I enjoy their special coffee flavors, such as seasonal flavors. The quality of coffee, hot chocolate, and food is always good. I've always had friendly service from all the employees. I can tell the owner is passionate about his work.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

May want to reconsider calling this place the Dessert Club as their coffee is not good... ordered a cappuccino and it was undrinkable. Even the do-over was awful. Desserts there are always fabulous though. The place is also in desperate need of a remodel. I'm hesitant to bring friends here which is a shame as I love to support the local coffee shops.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Family stopped here for breakfast and I had a ham,cheese and egg croissant and my husband and daughter had the muffins. Great tasty and filled us up. Coffee was really good too. I recommend stopping here. Atmosphere is amazingly charming.

1  Thank Sonya S
Reviewed June 15, 2016

We loved the Coffee Club. The restrooms were very nice and clean. The food was fresh and delicious. The atmosphere was quaint and cozy. Nice, local alternative to the growing number of chain coffee stops cropping up everywhere. Should be a definite breakfast, lunch or break stop in Broadview Heights.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Really good coffee, sandwiches, bagels and pastries. You have to look for the place as the sign on the building is not neony. Service is always friendly and fast.