“Disgusting food, horrible service.”
Review of Belle's Colonial Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

My family went here for their Sunday morning breakfast buffet. The first time we went up, the food was cold, and gross. The second time wasn't much better. It is not worth the money you pay.

Besides that, our waitress was non existent. She brought us drink when we first got there, then disappeared.

EAT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

1  Thank Erin H

Reviewed March 8, 2011

I ordered a meal and ate half, it was good. Asked to have it boxed, and the waitress dropped it while taking it to the kitchen. Nobody offered a discount on it, since half my dinner was destroyed, so I asked for one, since we used to give discounts if something happened to our customers' food at our restaurant years ago. It's good business. The waitress and another young lady (supposed "manager") got all mad and argumentative when I politely asked. They carried on like I'd started World War II by asking. I told them I wouldn't argue, do what they think is best. They scolded me in front of other people saying it was an accident, yada, yada, yada. I told them that it's a shame the girl fell, but not my fault and that I won't argue. Very rude and unprofessional. Ganging up on customers isn't cool. I'd rather eat at a place that treats customers with respect. Bad experience.

5  Thank Carolyn M