“Now Burton Family Restraunt”
Review of Belle's Colonial Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2015

Under new ownership, and not a good thing either! See Burton Family Restaurant which is not ranked well.

1  Thank svact

Reviewed October 22, 2014 via mobile

I used to go here when it was called Bells now its Burton family restaurant. Before I would say it was ok. Now a much better place. I like going for breakfast for a very good meal. And stopping by in late afternoon or early evening for just pie. The service is good and the food also. This is a nice small restaurant on the circle in Burton.

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Burton's Family Restaurant is the new name. Not the same quality of food and service when we ate there a few years ago. I thought their menu was limited and their salad bar, which we had, was average. They were out of a many of the deserts listed.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We only get to the Burton, Ohio, area once a year in July. We go there for the Tractor Show at the Historic Village. We choose to go on Sunday, because we look forward to the Very delicious Breakfast Buffet at Belles Restaurant. We have enjoyed this Buffet year after year. We love it.
BELLE'S HAS ALWAYS DONE A GREAT JOB WITH THEIR SUNDAY BREAKFAST BUFFET. THANK YOU, TO THE COOKS AND WORKERS AT BELLE'S.
FROM,
THE M. BOWERS FAMILY, of Akron, Oh.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We went here last year for a pancake breakfast and it was good. The staff needed some improvement. Our waitress was not good about refilling my coffee, but all in all it was good. I know that some reviewers have issues with this restaurant. We are going tomorrow for Easter Brunch and I will review this restaurant again to see if they have improved their service as well as rate the restaurant again.